• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh wow... how did she know what those batteries were for?
I swear she said it for a joke...

Drawing... hmmm, if dante and vergil are twins, I know for a fact that when i draw Vergil, he's not gonna look like his brother...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
DmC thats all im thinking about :D and now that i have finished it im going to play some moree .... things are going to heat up!!

*Looks at your avatar* "SON GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ZeroLove

I need you guys right now. I need you to convince me that this forum is worth saving and staying on, even after I get the game. Because as it is now and has become as of late, I find myself disappointed in the people on here. It might just be a phase, well, hopefully, but it is making me feel less welcome here and I don't want to be around if this keeps up.

The forums have been more about debating wether or not to respect eachothers opinions than it is about actually discussing the games. People rage at eachother, some are being real pr*cks, some take the arrogant highroad and look down on the rest... I just wish people would agree to disagree, move on and go back to discussing the games!

I hope it will change for the better soon, because as said, if this keeps up... I don't find any reasons to stay. And it makes me sad, because I liked it here...

aoshi

Okay.............I have a lot of respect for piers nevans. But his weapon set is extremely off-balance in mercenaries.

1) His handgun has a firepower less than that of a regular handgun that leon uses.(I don't know technical details behind the weapons but firepower of piers nevans handgun is less than that of leon's).

2)The reload is of an assault rifle which takes 3 sec(approx). In a game, where an onslaught will kill me in jus a second.....3 sec reload for a handgun with less firepower is suicidal.

Why capcom????why???????

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I need you guys right now. I need you to convince me that this forum is worth saving and staying on, even after I get the game. Because as it is now and has become as of late, I find myself disappointed in the people on here. It might just be a phase, well, hopefully, but it is making me feel less welcome here and I don't want to be around if this keeps up.

The forums have been more about debating wether or not to respect eachothers opinions than it is about actually discussing the games. People rage at eachother, some are being real pr*cks, some take the arrogant highroad and look down on the rest... I just wish people would agree to disagree, move on and go back to discussing the games!

I hope it will change for the better soon, because as said, if this keeps up... I don't find any reasons to stay. And it makes me sad, because I liked it here...

If you ever need someone to talk to, EVER, I'm here. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I can't stand to see my friends feeling down. *brohug*

ZeroLove

If you ever need someone to talk to, EVER, I'm here. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I can't stand to see my friends feeling down. *brohug*

Aww, you're sweet. *brohug*
Well, it's not that I don't want to talk, but I'm just frustrated about the overall ambience of this forum lately due to the whole supporter/skeptic bashing that has been going on. And as said, if it continues, I'm not sure I want to stick around...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aww, you're sweet. *brohug*
Well, it's not that I don't want to talk, but I'm just frustrated about the overall ambience of this forum lately due to the whole supporter/skeptic bashing that has been going on. And as said, if it continues, I'm not sure I want to stick around...

Well, think about it this way. "Things always get worse before they get better." If you tough it out, I'm sure it'll subside eventually. Right? And yeah there are d*cks and pr*cks on here, but there are plenty of good folk too. I think you'd be missing out if ya left, right?

Sides, we're both getting DmC on release date. We can both nerd out about it when it comes out, right? ^_^

ZeroLove

Well, think about it this way. "Things always get worse before they get better." If you tough it out, I'm sure it'll subside eventually. Right? And yeah there are d*cks and pr*cks on here, but there are plenty of good folk too. I think you'd be missing out if ya left, right?

Sides, we're both getting DmC on release date. We can both nerd out about it when it comes out, right? ^_^

Hehe, deal. ^^

ZeroLove

It's decided then!

Though I'm sure you'll beat the holy hell out of the game before I can... lol I can't even beat DMC2 on Dante Must Die anymore, so what chance will I have with this game?

Really, I stick to the easier difficulties. Though I hear DmC is supposedly easier than the original series, much to my fortune, so I might try out the harder difficulties this time. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really, I stick to the easier difficulties. Though I hear DmC is supposedly easier than the original series, much to my fortune, so I might try out the harder difficulties this time. :p

Oh really? You're just like me, then.

People get so mad at me when they learn that I play DMC "casually"... lol

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
DmC devil may cry finally i have you i cant wait to play you only 25 percent of you has been installed in my harddrive....hahahhahahha soon we shall be together MY PRECIOUS :devil:

Top Bottom