• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thought I never say this but I am sick of me getting all way too negative too often. Cheer up bro I say to myself. Easier said than done. Not really the type to be negative and cold. Much better to smile and laugh. Think the positive out of the negative is damn hard but that's what helps me turn things around.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Today was the first day this year that's remotely resembled 'summer' on the room's thermostat reading.

I'd sort of given up on it

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I am ****ing sick of insects. They make me tick off badly. Almost woke up the neighbours here and it's night time. Damn there is always something. Cold and dark or heats and insects. Where are the positive facts? I don't see them. At least not right now. SICK OF THIS!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Companies trying to force feed us things that we dont want or make things feel really awkward without paid for extras.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm sick of my hayfever pills - they are awesome but make me so sleepy I can't function. So now I have to just put up with major hayfever and stop the pills or else take them and be unable to do anything all day.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sick of my hayfever pills - they are awesome but make me so sleepy I can't function. So now I have to just put up with major hayfever and stop the pills or else take them and be unable to do anything all day.

Yeah that's the standard side effects of medicine. I hate that too. Hope you get well soon! Sick of pills as well. I so glad I stopped taking Pharma Drugs. Made me just worse. Now I am a free natural man!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I seriously hate WHEN SOMEONE behind me the theater GIGGLES EVERY ****ING SECOND !

Seriously it annoys the hell out of me !

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
People full of bull thinking that I'm thicker than two short planks. You got your money, I want my game!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I am sick of grooming my hair. No matter how many times i groom it, its always messed up.:(

I know your feels. -.- Just recently I had to pay 100 and something dollars just to get my hair straight. :/ And it's so hard to keep. >_<

aoshi

I am sick of charging my cell phone battery.No matter how many times i charge it, it goes out of charge right when i need it. Like now, I have misplaced it somewhere in my home, i give it a ring, Sorry, switched off......WTF>_<

Super90sgamer

I hate when people makes an entire thread in Gaming community to discuss on most trivial things like:
- Justin Bieber got hit by water bottle
- A fan slapped Beyonce's butt
- My dog died today
- Illuminati
- My wife cheated me

Super90sgamer

I'm sick of this VeryProudToBeAsian guy who pretending that he is a little cute japanese girl & hate to see western cosplaying anime characters. He should be concern about other things in his life not a cosplay because not only western are cosplaying even here in UAE you see many middle eastern start to cosplay.

Top Bottom