• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trying to get ideas out there that nobody seems to really bother with...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
ASD professionals breaking appointments at the last minute. Does your training not cover the fact that one of the more prominent traits of someone on the Spectrum is that they don't cope with change and need lots of notice well ahead of time that something different is going to happen or that they are going to see someone new? Blah...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The Go Compare Adverts... if they weren't annoying before, they fudging are now (they're even on the radio)... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I'm sick of being addicted to electronic devices. IMMA GO FOR A RUN TOMORROW, MOTIVATION OFF THE SCALE!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I'm thinking it's sad that when I type, "Beautiful," into google images, up come heavily airbrushed pictures of girls, so augmented that their faces have no character at all. Hair dyed blonde, tons of makeup, skinny. I ask, how is that beauty? Is that what everyone aspires to look like? Because if so, screw it, I'd rather be, "Ugly," and at least be me. I'm sick of society brainwashing people. It says: "Be yourself, you're beautiful," but then criticises overweight people, ones who wear different clothing, and those who don't wear a ton of makeup.
We all have to realise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no such thing as perfect.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Advertising on internet! It's getting worse and worse. I really hate ads now. I HATE IT SO MUCH!! WHAT A ******* MESS!

And that's why I have the magical AdBlock. ^^ Seriously, if it bugs you that much, you should look it up. It would probably save your hair.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sick of my mother thinking that I've done something to myself because of this depression, I'm also sick of her asking me if I want to talk... If I wanted to talk, I would've spilt my guts by now... I don't as I'm always made to feel selfish...

Super90sgamer

I'm sick of those Playstation racist disliking or deleting my post every time I express my opinion on Xbox One, It's look like a sectarian conflicts (Don't get me wrong guys, I like the both console).

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
The whole Xbox One vs PS4. Especially since apparently everyone forgets about Wii U. I'm not Nintendo's biggest fan i'm more of a Sony/Nintendo fan but seriously it annoys me when I see stuff like Sony confirmed that ps4 can use used games or you can lend games to your friends so PS4 is the best its won in terms of next gen. consoles because you know no other console does that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Fan boy generation of gamers who constantly hate on one company or another. As I said in another thread I merely pick the one that best suits my gaming needs/desires & leave the other to its devices every generation. Sometimes if I have the cash or another platform has enough games to interest me I will buy multiple. I dont see the point in throwing hate at companies, by all means people are free to disagree with decisions but all this hate between gamers is pointless. Just buy the one (or multiple) that best suits your needs & let everyone else do the same, plenty of room for multiple consoles in the world.

aoshi

I am sick of hearing **** commentary on gameplay videos where they pause the gameplay and talk loads of ****. For f*ck's sake, i jus want to watch gameplay and not hear you talking. Jus shut your pie-hole and play the game.:mad:

Top Bottom