• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

IncarnatedDemon

I am sick of all the liars who spread a false rumor that Sony and Microsoft said no to Bayo 2 as a way to validate their point that "Nintendo saved Bayonetta 2".
Whether Bayonetta 2 was saved by Nintendo or not fine.

But there is really no statements from Sony or Microsoft or from PG where they have confirmed the rumor that Sony and/or Microsoft said no to Bayonetta 2.

Maxman

I'm sick of these LAME,PATHETIC,BORING,REPETITIVE SPIDER-MAN GAMES FROM BEESHIT
Get the series back to Treyarch to make a worthy sequel of Spider-Man 2

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Facebook in general.
Me on a typical day:
R2Gniv1.gif

V

Oldschool DMC fan
People I know threatening suicide. I am not sure exactly but I figure that this happens in my social, relationship and family circle FAR too much for one lifetime's coincidence. Unless it's the new 'in' thing to put your companions through this sort of thing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
People I know threatening suicide. I am not sure exactly but I figure that this happens in my social, relationship and family circle FAR too much for one lifetime's coincidence. Unless it's the new 'in' thing to put your companions through this sort of thing.

One of my friends does this quite constantly. Her mother is an alcoholic and takes everything out on her. Every time I try and comfort her, it turns into this "life's not going to get any better, I should just kill myself" issue where I'm trying to talk her out of it. It's gotten to the point where I feel like she's saying it just for the attention and I feel like there's no point in talking to her if it's just going to be like this all the time. And then I feel guilty for acting so insensitive.... Maybe you're right and people think it's "in" to do it because they see no other way to make people look at the issues they're struggling with.

---

Sick of cleaning. I feel like the maid....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
One of my friends does this quite constantly. Her mother is an alcoholic and takes everything out on her. Every time I try and comfort her, it turns into this "life's not going to get any better, I should just kill myself" issue where I'm trying to talk her out of it. It's gotten to the point where I feel like she's saying it just for the attention and I feel like there's no point in talking to her if it's just going to be like this all the time. And then I feel guilty for acting so insensitive.... Maybe you're right and people think it's "in" to do it because they see no other way to make people look at the issues they're struggling with.

I would feel the same if someone was doing it constantly. In this case, it's happened more than once with this person but this time, when I am starting to lose patience and ask why he would actually announce he is going to do it on Facebook, whereupon all his friends all see it and start panicking, why he would do this to them, and I get the response "I haven't got any ****ing friends", and I know would refuse to talk to me about it even if I tried to reason. I don't get it this time. He tells my other half he's about to "do it", then tells them not to tell me, but also goes and posts he's going to all over Facebook for all to see. How can it be some cry for help (refusing help) and yet at the same time just this huge public goodbye? To be honest I'm actually fuming. Over the years I don't know how many times I have tried to encourage this person and yet they are the type who pushes away every effort. I guess I did everything I could from this distance.

aoshi

I am sick of my moustache growing in big proportions. I can't trim it cuz i want it to be symmetric and if i trim it myself, i end up making it asymmetric. So got to go to a salon.>_<

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
everything. high expectations of me. a religion that i don't completely agree with being crammed down my throat. wanting to live a simple life and trying to explain that to my family but they don't listen. my family constantly bickering and fighting with each other. the "money trail" logic businesses are feeding to our gov't and making the world a much nastier place. money and how its messing with our behavior. our education system. it makes no logical sense to me what the hell they are doing these days. and to top it of. MY CAT! i'm sick of this son of a bitch being so nice to everyone else and then being an asshole to me. i don't even do anything to him and he crawls on my keyboard. and licks my food when i'm eating it. and pounces on me when i try to sleep.

Top Bottom