• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

RemorsefulVergil

The vampire hunter d manga series which im realli enjoyin:) kinda similar to devil may cry in ways like the half vampire half human thing going on so now he kills vampires for a living.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Does it have lots of colorful pictures?...
It has colorful maps. Here is a photo of it.
0195297512.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^
Lemme know if it's any good.

Just finished London Dust, only picked it up 'cos it said set in Victorian London, just kinda meh.
Nearly finished The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes again ^^
Listeing to The Nothern Lights on audio book, I'm suprised how good the audio version is!
Really want to read Lord of the Rings again, again, again....
But I promised I would start on the Nightworld books :/
Oh, and Living and Working in New Zealand :D

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Oh yeah, I finished The Book Thief a little while ago. Now I'm reading Interior Castle by St. Teresa of Avila.

How'd you like The Book Thief? I seem to be the only one who really enjoyed it :(

Thought I'd give The Hunger Games ago and see what the fuss is about. It better not do a Twilight on me! :mad:

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Oh, just finished The Woman in Black. I must be reading too much since I can't remember what books I am reading :/ Anyways, great book but it's uber short, especially since we're all used to Harry Potter and A Song of Ice and Fire sized epics.
Onto the Hunger Games so I can see the movie ^_^
.....Then Nightworld, at least I know Strange Fate still wouldn't have been written before I read them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
.....Then Nightworld, at least I know Strange Fate still wouldn't have been written before I read them.

Ain't that the truth about Strange Fate. :/ *impatient*

Reading The Grimm's Fairy Tales. Also...The Flowers of Evil by Charles Baudelaire. Only he can make a skeleton sound sexy.... :ermm:

Top Bottom