• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Just started an rp blog on tumblr so i was working on that. Also, just came back from an comic and anime convention yesterday and I'm amazed at how this girl cosplayed as hanji. Just fricking perfect!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just finished watching 2 episodes of 'Allo 'Allo with Mum. I've been harboring a 'major crush' one of the characters who is meant to be gay (and irl, is now in his sixties lol)... There, I've said it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Reading through my ECG instructions for tomorrow and trying to remember when I can get my bloods back.

My memory is dreadful these days.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching Open All Hours & browsing forums on my phone, spent afternoon taking my sink & kitchen pipes to pieces because pipe got blocked.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I'm trying to cook something to eat before I leave. I've got to pick my brother up at 5:00 and I have a meeting to get to at 7:00. I just want my damn spaghetti but my dog somehow found a way onto the counter (he's tiny) so he's making cooking hard. Did I mention I hurt my shoulder the other day so I only have one arm to work with?

*sigh* I wish I could take more pain meds... but if I pop more than 2, I'll likely be found down the street faced down in a pond somewhere; trying to explain to the authorities that the magical "Bullfrog King" made me surrender my pants so that I could pursue my life's purpose.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Clock watching, waiting for it to be time to collect Josh from nursery...

...also kind of feeling guilty for sending Jake in today because he spent all weekend sleeping so I'm guessing he's not very well. But because he can't talk, I have to send him in and hope he doesn't lash out too much...

...also waiting for the new Hobbit film to arrive in the post as well as my weekly Graze box.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking coffee while having a texted conversation with an old friend about our career aspirations. Thinking I need to eat, and get some writing done.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying very hard to stop myself from going outside and kicking off on our crazy neighbour.

He's not done anything recently - I just have the urge to have a full-on fishwife screaming match with someone and he is a very easy target.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Working on the final chapter, and debating whether I should refrain from posting it until the epilogue is complete, or not...

Also drinking some black tea.

Top Bottom