• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
hanging at school...bored as hell...we have some party thing and everyone is SOOOOOO loud...losin my mind....gettin dizzy....tired as well....hating this

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Calculating how many pre-teen lasses across the country wet themselves over that shoddy excuse for a "vampire" film, New Moon, in the first three days.

I've come to 28 million, I feel sick.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;192526 said:
Calculating how many pre-teen lasses across the country wet themselves over that shoddy excuse for a "vampire" film, New Moon, in the first three days.

I've come to 28 million, I feel sick.

You're not alone, mate.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;192527 said:
You're not alone, mate.

What's worse is, if you take the fourth day into account and the amount it's grossed, that makes 48 million people.

We're in a recession and people are still digging deep into their pockets to watch a film about sparkly, lady boy "vampires".

Keaton

Premium
^Lol! :D

I'm at the apartment preparing for my first co-op Hunt in Monster Hunter later on ^^
Otherwise I'm programming ^^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Looking for my own pozzie, scouting for a nanny and some decent work, twitching in nervous anticipation for my LJ Santa assignment to come through, working on my fanfiction for DMC and FG, trying to find a good quote from Vergil (dude needs to talk more, seriously),and keeping the kids from tearing down the walls.

Top Bottom