• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Currently working on a time machine to go back to 1999 and save the BN biscuits from annihilation.

Sparda™

So It seems I can't post something natural without drawing attention by someone who thinks I'm masturbating....

I got 3 swords from the safe house to clean as they were dirty and needed some polishing. Happy now?!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
VeNGeD;192172 said:
Currently working on a time machine to go back to 1999 and save the BN biscuits from annihilation.

I'd like to help you with that, I really would.

---

Myself? I'm just about ready to go to bed before waking up and facing another tedious day.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chatting to friends, plotting to make a superduper-awesometastic-toasted sandwhich, waiting for Trish to finish up dinner... :$ ... and 'rehearsing' for RP. This is going to kick off tomorrow guys :)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sparda™;192176 said:
So It seems I can't post something natural without drawing attention by someone who thinks I'm masturbating....

I got 3 swords from the safe house to clean as they were dirty and needed some polishing. Happy now?!
Masturbation? I never mentioned anything of the sort Mr Sparda... You seem to be acting somewhat suspicious, I won't question what you were actually doing. What you do in your own time is your own buisness.

I'm joking, chill out. Anyway, I'm getting ready to leave for work in 5mins. Tomorow is my last day then I have 2 weeks off for L4D2 and Assassins Creed 2, I can't ****ing wait.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Found a bargain for an awesome katana duo, complete with bags and cleaning kits for each. I think I'll get them and call them Dante & Vergil ^_^ Can't wait to take up Iaido again, just watching the others do the katas ish making me burn to get out there! But... cardio and fitness needs some sharpening up first - BOO on damn chocolates!
Working on my nano, and even though I'm not going to reach 50k any time soon, the story is just too good to give up on.

Vergil's Greed

clairavance;192238 said:
Found a bargain for an awesome katana duo, complete with bags and cleaning kits for each. I think I'll get them and call them Dante & Vergil ^_^
You mean the black and white ones going for $300? Ha ha ha! I'll bid $600. *BOUGHT* Sorry babe. I couldn't resist.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Sparda and VeNGeD, you guys are funny lol

I'm about to head out and probably going to get drunk. Today is so f***ing boring.

Top Bottom