• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Baking a cake, making pikelets, getting uber high on coffee, chatting on msn, and plotting Vergil's return in the RP... and wondering why everyone who signed up for it hasn't gotten in there already o_O

Keaton

Premium
Just finished dinner, now waiting for a friend to head round for a night if DVD's or games :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just got off a long-ass game of TF2, in which I came out on top with a beautiful 170-180 ish points, also owned a griefing douchebag too, which made me happy.

Seriously, it's very satisfying to kill a loudmouth, arrogant moron over and over again, to the point where I focused on him, and only him until I made him ragequit the server/game. :lol:
Hey, I wasn't my old clan's first choice Spy for nothing.

Now though, I'm off to bed, what was going to be a 30 minute game of Capture the Flag on 2fort turned into a 3 hour killing spree and I'm tired.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
looking for custom content for the sims 2 ....and writing crystal caves...will probably post more of crystal caves on ff.net tonight...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reading manga, browsing my forums, oogling my ambigram logo of dmc, hanging out on facebook. Might get into another fight with Dante. Meh, will see in a bit, it'd be fun :D

Top Bottom