• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow of Mordor, still. My gods, those hell-hawks are a pain to kill. >_< I keep running out of focus...which is soon going to be my reason for having a short attention span. >_>

Jacky

Awesome
The battle of Raiden vs Bladewolf, just damn

This game has such great songs to listen while fighting the bosses

It seems it is going to be not only one of my favorite Metal Gear games but also one of my favorite hack and slash games too

Raiden became really badass

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I got my Copy of BLACK for PS2 and DAMN it was this game that i played at my cousin's house! i ended up buying KIllzone Instead of BLACK because i was stupid!

But Now i finally have it after like 10 years! i don't like FPS shooters in general but there's just something about this game that i adore...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Raiden became really badass
I know, right? He was such naggy little b'ch, even when he was kicking ass that there are a lot of jokes about upgrading his man-gina on this one.

Anyway. Tales of Xillia 2. Finally beat 2 with Milla and am well underway with Ludger.

Jacky

Awesome
I know, right? He was such naggy little b'ch, even when he was kicking ass that there are a lot of jokes about upgrading his man-gina on this one.

Okay, i am in the Jack the Ripper vs Monsoon battle

Holy ****, the epicness just doesn't stop

Jetstream Sam is also badass, dude has wit and the skills of an excellent fighter

pepodmc

Ten minutes ago I finished God Hand on hard difficulty (first time in this difficulty) , 12 hours, 133 continues ( :laugh: )

Trailer if you dont know about the game:

Combo:

Left jab 3
Straight 3
Left hook 3
Uppercut 3

Triangle= Right Roundhouse 2
X= High Kick
Down+Square= Guard Breaker 2
Down+Triangle= Hand Plant Kick
Down+X= Barrel Roll Kick

Top Bottom