• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

King-Sess

The Zelda Fanatic
Takin' a break from Spyro 2 and playing Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for a while.

I needed to get back to playing it anyways since I stopped playing for a few months. *shrug*

Keaton

Premium
I've fallen into bad habits again...

Ongoing:
Dragon Age Inquisition
Assassins Creed Unity
Pokemon Omega Ruby

Just Started:
Fantasy Life

I'm at the 50hr mark in Dragon Age with the soft level cap well and truly smashed, end doesn't seem near so it's become a bit of a slog...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Haven't been playing much, but I've been staring at listings on Ebay for the Metroid Prime Trilogy thinking and thinking of clicking "Buy Now" but I just heard that the Trilogy is coming digitally to the WiiU!!

Damn the timing could not have been more perfect, I've been wanting to play the Prime Trilogy for so long, the only Metroid game I've been able to find is pre-owned copies of Other M.

Meg

Replaying Darks Souls 2, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Persona 4 (didn't get the true ending first time I played it). Also playing Samurai Warriors 4 and Freedom Wars.

In hindsight, playing four meaty JRPGs at the same time probably wasn't smart. But I'm in too deep now. :facepalm:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Persona 4 (didn't get the true ending first time I played it). :facepalm:
Just cut out everything else and play that.

Also, I always look at an answer guide for the True Ending because not even I can remember what to say to (devil) trigger it.

hurr hurr

Reactions: Meg

Viper

Premium
Started DMC4 today, Nero is currently strolling through forest, enjoying the greenery until next thing tries to kill him.

Meg

Just cut out everything else and play that.

Also, I always look at an answer guide for the True Ending because not even I can remember what to say to (devil) trigger it.

hurr hurr
I've been alternating every few days to keep things fresh. Don't want to get burned out. Also, good idea to look up a guide. I'm not that far into the game yet (about 30hrs) but I will definitely look at a guide once I get further. :thumbsup:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
10806336_676465629130454_3649454512827883684_n.jpg

Still going back and forth between these and.....
latest

of course.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow of Mordor. Only played for about an hour last night, but it was fun. ^^ Kinda wish the arrows thing lasted longer, though...I luffs me some arrows. Oh, well. Guess I know what skill I'll be leveling up. :wink:

Top Bottom