• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

pepodmc

:thumbsup: That's all thats need to be said :D

Looool , because there are a lot of better tecnhiques for making your own combo, but I only use the ones you have from game start (level 3 of course, but nearly all the same movements except hand plant kick I think). :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Looool , because there are a lot of better tecnhiques for making your own combo, but I only use the ones you have from game start (level 3 of course, but nearly all the same movements except hand plant kick I think). :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Still awesome work. I remember struggling hours through some challenges (like no damage ones)

Jacky

Awesome
I completed MGR, it's an 9/10 game for me, what can i say about it it first?

The epic music? The epic action, the cool attacks and boss battles? THE EPIC final boss battle?

And it's canon to the Metal Gear universe too

All i can say is, it's just epic

Dark Drakan

Admin
I started that during my Dragon Age Inquisition break - what do you think?

I'm currently playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and may...just may restart Twilight Princess this evening.

It got slated for some time and though I think Black Flag was better it's not a bad game. Actually enjoying it, not perfect by any means and plenty of things I have issue with in it (microtransactions for a start) but overall it's not bad.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Myself
tumblr_inline_n0cu5pe4Hc1rhd6ie.gif

Reactions: Jak

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just completed Shadow of Mordor. I thought it was pretty good, though it felt kinda...short. Talion is like...super OP once you've completely leveled him up. LOL Takes the challenge out of it. And the last two battles weren't really what I expected. But, otherwise, I thought it was fun. ^^ Just have the DLC left. *already thinking about starting it again*

Top Bottom