• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Got my hands full with the gaming. Evil Within, Korra, Atelier Totori Plus, Unfinished Swan, and Wild Arms. I've been keeping busy so I ended up with a bunch o' games I'm only playing for 15 to 20 minutes a game for like less than an hour a day.

I already gave up on a bunch of games but I want to get through these. specially the RPGs.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just finished playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue. Attempting to Platinum on it, as well as playing a bit on Valkyria Chronicles and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Final Fantasy X-2 HD, I only just reached Chapter 3 yesterday since I've been following the 100% completion guide.
Yeah, not gonna get it now ;m;

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Still working on Sengoku Basara 4. Almost opened all characters. This game is such an improvement over SB3. To bad Capcom is so stubborn :/

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Playing Okage: Shadow King. ...but right now it's not playing.
;3; y u now play Okage? You are a realy good silly game. I might just play some Devil May Cry and be all SSStylish. Lol

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Just finished the evil within and the ending of the game is such a big letdown! the boss is so damn easy and the story still doesn't make any bloody sense! its like inception mixed with matrix with no coherent narrative whatsoever.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Today I finished Enslaved and it was awesome, i might try and write my first video game review on it.

Well Im gonna pick up my copy of the Jak and daxter collection from a friend so my niece and nephew can play it (plus im nostalgic NAUGHTY DOG PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE :'(). I also am near the end of AC3 so i was wondering if i should write a review on that or just replay it first since i had to pause for a while.

I was thinking of borrowing AC rogue from a another friend and trying that out as a review first since its more timely.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Gotta let the nerves in my hands settle down before I try that long as battle again.
Ninja_gaiden_sigma_boxart.jpg

Top Bottom