• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Dragon Age Inquisition. At first I was like :hungover: about this game but now I'm much more like :woot:. It grew quite nicely on me. For those struggling through beginning, just wait till you reach Skyhold (your main HQ). Whole MMO feel will disappear with it.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Demon Gaze on the PSVita (the 2nd postgame boss is ridiculously strong, he kills my guys in 3 or less turns)
Replaying Fire Emblem Awakening for the 3DS
and Summoners War on my mobile device (who calls them cellphones anymore? amirite?lololololololol)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Just finished Lego Marvel and am currently thinking of either starting up a DMC game again or finally finishing Lightning returns...

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U

I got it for Christmas. But with this being my first Smash Bros game this is pretty much me:

hcHbQj9.jpg

I'm surprised, usually Nintendo make their games really accessible, but this game just throws you in it with so many menus in your face.

I'm also still playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD and Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Finally finished Psychonauts. Good game, but has obvious aging flaws, which separates it from awesome only to good game.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i just got all the achievements for yaiba ninja gaiden z

a month back @Innsmouth said he heard it was the hardest in dumb difficulty
and id say dumb difficulty is a pretty accurate term
i had little problem beating the game on hard and nightmare difficulty but hell difficulty is just a unfair
just about ever physical attack in the game kills you in one shot
the enemy's don't become harder to fight its just every cheap shot they land results in instant death
that being said only 4 fight gave me trouble 2 being boss fights

the game is pretty short at about 4-5 hours depending on difficuty
and theres also an old school style bonus game you unlock after beating the game that'll take a few trys to beat
the writing has a lot of crude humor (i thought in was funny tho)
game play wise its way more god of war then it is ninja gaiden
still fun but its no ninja gaiden 2

id give it a 7/10 but i can definitely see why allot of NG fans don't like this one

no i guess i'll get ninja gaiden black now

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
i just got all the achievements for yaiba ninja gaiden z

a month back @Innsmouth said he heard it was the hardest in dumb difficulty
and id say dumb difficulty is a pretty accurate term
i had little problem beating the game on hard and nightmare difficulty but hell difficulty is just a unfair
just about ever physical attack in the game kills you in one shot
the enemy's don't become harder to fight its just every cheap shot they land results in instant death
that being said only 4 fight gave me trouble 2 being boss fights

the game is pretty short at about 4-5 hours depending on difficuty
and theres also an old school style bonus game you unlock after beating the game that'll take a few trys to beat
the writing has a lot of crude humor (i thought in was funny tho)
game play wise its way more god of war then it is ninja gaiden
still fun but its no ninja gaiden 2

id give it a 7/10 but i can definitely see why allot of NG fans don't like this one

no i guess i'll get ninja gaiden black now
wow, you're good. I kinda was to lazy to try and beat final difficulty. Final boss drags for far to long and isn't really well made :(

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Well I play c ounter strike global offensive.. A LOT.
Trying to finish shadow warrior, state of decay, system shock 2.
I am also playing Euro truck simulator 2. Don't judge. It's very relaxing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The PT demo. So far, it's really unsettling, but I keep going round in circles so I think I'll need to look for a guide to help me finish it.

Top Bottom