• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
aka958;277991 said:
You gg'd already? o_O

I've been playing Starcraft 2. =D

Wait, gg? What does this mean? Sorry, I'm not good at english.

Super Robot Taisen Alpha Gaiden

..Yes lol.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ember To Inferno;278039 said:
Wait, gg? What does this mean? Sorry, I'm not good at english.

Ohh I'm just teasing. :p

GG is a term used in Starcraft 2. You usually say gg at the end of a game when your losing. You're basically saying: "I surrender, it was a good game".

You said good game which is the true definition of gg. :p

Captain Ren

Tribble
started persona :)

about BbS:

I liked Terra. still, i was a bit annoyed hearing ''UNVERSED!!!!!!!!'' each time to land on a new world... xD and i have to say, his final bosses are a bit harder. his forte is anything but magic, and since the last bosses teleport everywhere, attacks commands are kind of useless. i had to level up a lot and pack with curagas and pray xD

Ven was a bit boring. it turns out to ''i want to make friends'' thing :/
well balanced character but could have brought a bit more.

ooooh Aqua *awesome* Magic is pretty much what rule around. and since she's made to used them... epic :p

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
aka958;278180 said:
Ohh I'm just teasing. :p

GG is a term used in Starcraft 2. You usually say gg at the end of a game when your losing. You're basically saying: "I surrender, it was a good game".

You said good game which is the true definition of gg. :p

Oh, I thought you were saying...Actually I had no idea, thanks for the clarification though dude.

I'm currently playing Blazblue Continumm Shift, and wow, they beefed up Haku-Men who is my favorite character, woo-hoo!

Captain Ren

Tribble
Ember To Inferno;278283 said:
I'm currently playing Blazblue Continumm Shift, and wow, they beefed up Haku-Men who is my favorite character, woo-hoo!

Its amazing how he can STAB. about time :p

but bang is top tier and its the best thing that could happen(beside valkenhayn and mu-12)

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Captain Ren;278285 said:
Its amazing how he can STAB. about time :p

but bang is top tier and its the best thing that could happen(beside valkenhayn and mu-12)

Wait, really? Bang is now Top-Tier? I always enjoyed using him back in Calamity Trigger, but now if he's Top-Tier he could become a character I play with a little more.

...Unless you're using sarcasm? o_O

Either way, can't hurt to try him. Sadly though, Mu-12 and the Unlimited Hazama/Ragna forms didn't offer too much of a challenge. Good thing this has online play though! I think I'm one of the few characters that played Haku-Men when he was low-tier in Calamity Trigger.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VirgilTheart;278149 said:
Thank you, my good man! ^_^

And lol, It's true. *snickers a tad bit* Sorry, but I just find it a tad bit humorous. ;) Jason did an decent job, but I personally would've preferred Crispin Freeman as Terra. :cool:

Or maybe even Johnny Yong Bosch. Crispin Freeman and Johnny Yong Bosch are my top two choices for Terra's voice actor.

Playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Alan Wake.:)

Captain Ren

Tribble
Ember To Inferno;278289 said:
Wait, really? Bang is now Top-Tier? I always enjoyed using him back in Calamity Trigger, but now if he's Top-Tier he could become a character I play with a little more.

...Unless you're using sarcasm? o_O

Either way, can't hurt to try him. Sadly though, Mu-12 and the Unlimited Hazama/Ragna forms didn't offer too much of a challenge. Good thing this has online play though! I think I'm one of the few characters that played Haku-Men when he was low-tier in Calamity Trigger.

actually i suck at fighting games but i heard he got bumped amoung the top characters. bang is my fav character :) among mu-12 (for the wrong reason xD) Hazama (king of Trolls? YESSS!) Taokaka (hyperactive cat! i love cats!)

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Chaos Master;278290 said:
Or maybe even Johnny Yong Bosch. Crispin Freeman and Johnny Yong Bosch are my top two choices for Terra's voice actor.

Playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Alan Wake.:)

Never did get around to playing Alan Wake, I've heard good and bad things on that game. You enjoying it so far?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ember To Inferno;278294 said:
Never did get around to playing Alan Wake, I've heard good and bad things on that game. You enjoying it so far?

Well, I already completed the game, and I enjoyed playing it. Slightly dated graphics are one of the main problems with this game. Other than that, it is an awesome game.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Captain Ren;278293 said:
actually i suck at fighting games but i heard he got bumped amoung the top characters. bang is my fav character :) among mu-12 (for the wrong reason xD) Hazama (king of Trolls? YESSS!) Taokaka (hyperactive cat! i love cats!)

I just got done playing as Bang, and he's FAST. Like, he's much, much faster now than in the previous game. He also has a new special move that is easy to pull off. So you're correct sir, bang is in the top-tier, along with Haku-Men, Ragna, Hazama, Mu-12, Valkenhyn, and a few others. Thanks for telling me about Bang dude!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Resident Evil 2 <3

Leon A/Claire B (although my preference is Claire A/Leon B, and that's supposed to be canonical ending?).

aka958

Don't trust people
Right now playing Devil May Cry, facing Phantom...

What is this horrible beast!? It won't friggin' die! It's like a mega armored death machine just steamrolling you.
I take back thinking Devil May Cry 3 was the hardest, it's a cakewalk in comparison to Devil May Cry! How can the Phantom take off half my health with 1 attack on normal!? On friggin' NORMAL!? O_O

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil May Cry.

YEAH! I got you Phantom! Hahaha! :p :p
*next mission*
I mustn't die, I have no gold orbs.
*Comes all the way to facing Nelo Angelo*
Oh ****! O_O
*gets him down to 25%*
*get's smashed by a blue plasma ball in my face and dieing instantly*
... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Top Bottom