• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;278581 said:
Devil May Cry.

YEAH! I got you Phantom! Hahaha! :p :p
*next mission*
I mustn't die, I have no gold orbs.
*Comes all the way to facing Nelo Angelo*
Oh ****! O_O
*gets him down to 25%*
*get's smashed by a blue plasma ball in my face and dieing instantly*
... FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

He'll often try to do that plasma attack after you get to his level, after making him teleport to another area of the arena. If you can avoid that, then Stinger him, run away, and Stinger/combo him, you can take off a good chunk of his health. Devil Trigger is always there if you need it as well.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;278582 said:
He'll often try to do that plasma attack after you get to his level, after making him teleport to another area of the arena. If you can avoid that, then Stinger him, run away, and Stinger/combo him, you can take off a good chunk of his health. Devil Trigger is always there if you need it as well.

Yeah I did get it. It was just the stupid mistake or dodging forward instead of to the side... He was up high in a really narrow path and I pressed the wrong direction.

I got tired when he teleported to another area the first time so I jumped up, DT'd and never stopped button mashing. XD

Thanks for the tip though. I'll make him pay! Tommorrow... >.<

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;279051 said:

I'm pretty sure I'm mixing your name with Drakkar's all the time.

I thought it clearly stod on this thread "Last poster: Drakkar"
And before in another thread I thought it clearly stood "Last poster: Dark Drakan"
But of course it was vice versa. >.<

On topic: Currently messing around with some custom maps on Starcraft 2.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)- still :p
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)- This game's taking forever >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;279588 said:
Final Fantasy XIII.

I still can't bring myself to like it. x_x

It is just not meant for some then. xP
Grinding is like the only thing left in the game after you've finished it though. You even grind to find stuff aswell. XD
____

I've been playing Starcraft Brood War, with my sister, on the local network. Starcraft USB edition FTW! We had tons of fun playing Poker defense. :lol:

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Chaos Master;279649 said:
Playing Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. Lost In Nightmares is quite challenging...

tell me about it , i'm trying to finish it on pro difficulty and it's damn hard.

also i'm playing prototype trying to unlock the two last achievements the one that requires collecting all the 200 blue orbs "don't remember whats their name" and killing 53,596 infected.

I almost get the 53,596 achievement , but there is still the collecting achievement and i hate searching specially if you just need five orbs of 200 in a huge city .

aka958

Don't trust people
A.$h!nati;279759 said:
tell me about it , i'm trying to finish it on pro difficulty and it's damn hard.

also i'm playing prototype trying to unlock the two last achievements the one that requires collecting all the 200 blue orbs "don't remember whats their name" and killing 53,596 infected.

I almost get the 53,596 achievement , but there is still the collecting achievement and i hate searching specially if you just need five orbs of 200 in a huge city .

Check places as GameFAQs to instantly know where everyone is then make a checklist?

Top Bottom