• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Meg

Storm Silves;277680 said:
^ That. A lot.

Its pretty cool so far. I just wish Aqua wasn't such a boring character with a boring story. Honestly I'm glad I decided to play her story first to get it out of the way.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;277779 said:
Its pretty cool so far. I just wish Aqua wasn't such a boring character with a boring story. Honestly I'm glad I decided to play her story first to get it out of the way.

I'm playing Ventus' story. His isn't too much more exciting.

VirgilTheart

meg127;277779 said:

Actually, Aqua's probably the best character in the series IMO. :lol: The reason she comes across as being so boring is because her voice actress, Willa Holland, is a first-timer (aka, this is her first time VAing :lol: ) Aqua's a lot more interesting if you watch the Japanese version with English subs, IMO. ^_^

Honestly, I think Terra's the most boring of the bunch. Typical Anakin Skywalker-type character. :rolleyes: :lol:

That said, I too am playing BBS. :)

VirgilTheart

Captain Ren;277933 said:
i did the last episode :)

Ah, very good then. ^_^ Just wanted to make sure. :lol: I got the game on release date and I've only beaten Aqua's Scenario as of yet. :) That said, it's mostly because I told myself I wanted to take it slow and enjoy myself. :cool:

That said, I'll probably end up rushing Terra's Scenario, considering I'm not too big a fan of him. ;) Decent, but he really could've been done a whole lot better. Aqua and Ven were much better done, IMO. :p

That said, Vanitas steals the show. God, I wish we could've played as him! :( Ah well, maybe Nomura will be smart and make a Vanitas game one day...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Final Fantasy XIII and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

To all KH fans, here is my opinion of each playable characters' scenario in KH: BBS:

Terra - His storyline can be predicted easily, but it is a tragic incident.

Ventus - A heartful, emotional, and sad story for him. Never thought he was that brave.

Aqua - Incidentally, one of the best female character in KH series. Her story is a bit lacking, but her ending is a shocking, tragic one. She is a loyal friend, and she's hot.

Never played KH: BBS, so I can't comment on the gameplay. But the story is great, in my opinion. Only Terra's story is a bit predictable. The voice acting in the English version is great, although Terra's voice is kinda amateur, more amateur than Aqua's voice actor.

VirgilTheart

Chaos Master;277947 said:
To all KH fans, here is my opinion of each playable characters' scenario in KH: BBS:

Terra - His storyline can be predicted easily, but it is a tragic incident.

Ventus - A heartful, emotional, and sad story for him. Never thought he was that brave.

Aqua - Incidentally, one of the best female character in KH series. Her story is a bit lacking, but her ending is a shocking, tragic one. She is a loyal friend, and she's hot.

Never played KH: BBS, so I can't comment on the gameplay. But the story is great, in my opinion. Only Terra's story is a bit predictable. The voice acting in the English version is great, although Terra's voice is kinda amateur, more amateur than Aqua's voice actor.

This really sums up my opinion on BBS. :cool: Aqua's story is admittedly lacking at times, but that's partly because all the worlds' stories are split into three and Aqua tends to be the last one on the scene (though the cool thing about that is for once, a KH girl is fixing up the issues :D)

As far as gameplay goes, it's my new favorite, personally. A lot more potential with this new combat system and it also makes you strategize a bit. ;)

Apparently Terra's VA, Jason Dohring, is the son of the guy that invented NeoPets, but IDK if it's true or not. :lol:

Top Bottom