• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Nothing.
I'm holding back on my Christmas horde until my Homework and Exams are out of the way ^_^ Then, when I can, I'll probably move into X-Men Origins Wolverine, or Bayonetta ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
Resident evil 4 :D My first playthrough, getting a ps2 was great. I don't care if it is an old console, it got many of the best games i've seen.

Final fantasy VII Crisis Core, still trying out my low level game and this time with results!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Still playing Resident Evil 5. I am having tough time playing The Mercenaries to get Wesker and Jill, but with practice I will get them hopefully.:)

Keaton

Premium
Played some more Assassin's Creed II.
Since I've already maxed out my Gamerscore I was going for an in-game 100% -- all missions completed and all treasure chests opened. I've only got a few more to do O_O!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Still DA I guess, finished the story, but I plan on a second playthrough, and I'm DETERMINED to get a 100% clear on it.

Bloody beast of a game, finished, looked at my stats, 37% overall with 45 hours game time. ¬_¬

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Left for dead. I missed the launch and saw it on steam (thank you Credo) and deicded to buy... I think it was 22 games for £40, inc. Portal, half life 1&2 and Left4dead 1&2

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Zato-OW;197066 said:
Bayonetta on climax mode. A bit of DOW2 also.

I can't be the only person who, given what Bayonetta is like, thinks this sounds absolutely dodgy as hell. :lol:
Also, we're going to have to play DoW2 together at some point, when I can be arsed to play it next.

---

Dragon Age, UT3 and Left 4 Dead 2, good times.

Zato-OW

King
Angelo Credo;197096 said:
I can't be the only person who, given what Bayonetta is like, thinks this sounds absolutely dodgy as hell. :lol:
Also, we're going to have to play DoW2 together at some point, when I can be arsed to play it next.

---

Dragon Age, UT3 and Left 4 Dead 2, good times.

Lol it does doesn't it. Yeah we should start playing some DOW2 sometime. It's kinda dangerous playing Space Marines though, they kinda suck this patch. But then again, I don't know if you play Space Marines or not.

aka958

Don't trust people
Resident evil 4, i think i'm close at finishing it.

Unreal tournament 2004

Dissidia final fantasy

No new games :(

Top Bottom