• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Hooray, Darksiders was just delivered... But no Bayonetta, possibly delayed as the replica gun was being sent out with the game.

So yeah, I shall abandon WWE Legends for now and get me some Darksiders going.

And this, curious to see if it's just me not getting this.
VeNGeD;197741 said:
****ing ****, I still don't have my Bayonetta... Did you guys ore order it or just go to the store? I think there might be trouble getting the game up here to me in Scotland due to snow perhaps. I wish I kept my money and just went into town for it on release, I'm also awaiting my copy of Darksiders to be delivered.

Well, I only have one thing left to do in Terminator for the last of the achievements, and that's to beat it on hard though I am going to wait until someone is over to do it on co op as the game is unbearable on easy(not hard... just really ****)

I got WWE Legends for the gamerscore too, I'm about to start that.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;197747 said:
LOL...

:lol:...

Oh I forgot...:lol:

Currently playing DOW2/Dead Space. Was thinking of getting Darksiders but that game looks like trash.

VeNGeD;197750 said:
Hooray, Darksiders was just delivered... But no Bayonetta, possibly delayed as the replica gun was being sent out with the game.

So yeah, I shall abandon WWE Legends for now and get me some Darksiders going.

And this, curious to see if it's just me not getting this.

I remember when I ordered mines it took 2 weeks to get here and I was ****ed. I bought the JPN version though back in November. Did they give you a tracking code with your order?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Zato-OW;197765 said:
I remember when I ordered mines it took 2 weeks to get here and I was ****ed. I bought the JPN version though back in November. Did they give you a tracking code with your order?
They did but I can only track it within their systems and according to them it has been dispatched and is now in the hands of the Royal Mail. I'm pretty sure it's just delayed as it would come in a larger package, with the snow here and all...

By the way, Darksiders is pretty awesome. The graphics aren't great I will admit but a damn fun game.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;197747 said:
LOL...

:lol:...

Yes yes, we get it, you don't like Bayonetta, but at least judge it on its own merits as oppossed to comparing it to Devil May Cry, because god knows I'm having more fun with Bayonetta than I did with DMC4, and it's easily on par with DMC3 for the major fun factor.

---

On topic however.

Still playing Bayonetta, finshed it once, now farming Halos to unlock the costumes and stuff, then gonna run through on Hard, I plan to 1k this game.

Zato-OW

King
Angelo Credo;197851 said:
Yes yes, we get it, you don't like Bayonetta, but at least judge it on its own merits as oppossed to comparing it to Devil May Cry, because god knows I'm having more fun with Bayonetta than I did with DMC4, and it's easily on par with DMC3 for the major fun factor.

---

On topic however.

Still playing Bayonetta, finshed it once, now farming Halos to unlock the costumes and stuff, then gonna run through on Hard, I plan to 1k this game.

You will get ****ed on hard trying to get Pure Platinum. Those damn witch enemies with the whips are ANNOYING!

Anyway, Bayonetta on Climax Mode and guess what? More DOW2, refereeing 1v1 public games with friends.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;197851 said:

---

On topic however.

I have admitted It excels in its own merits and I have played the game, but to each his own as they say.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just beat Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, and now I'm working on all the secret rooms for DMC 2. Right now, I'm stuck on one that has you fighting TWO PHANTOMS... *mumblegrumblemumble*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Still Bayonetta, I'm utterly in love with this game really, I finished it on Normal, I plan to go through it on the next two difficulties up, in the mean-time however I plan on picking up all the Gold LPs for the weapons and buy as many accessories as possible, largely because I found a brilliant way to collect a good 200-300k halos in about 7 minutes. :lol:

That, and I'm going through missions trying to top my previous score, because some of them are just shameful, however, now I've gotten the hang of the game, I find myself in the top 400 worldwide on the leader boards for the first couple missions in terms of speed running. :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;198143 said:
Still Bayonetta, I'm utterly in love with this game really, I finished it on Normal, I plan to go through it on the next two difficulties up, in the mean-time however I plan on picking up all the Gold LPs for the weapons and buy as many accessories as possible, largely because I found a brilliant way to collect a good 200-300k halos in about 7 minutes. :lol:

That, and I'm going through missions trying to top my previous score, because some of them are just shameful, however, now I've gotten the hang of the game, I find myself in the top 400 worldwide on the leader boards for the first couple missions in terms of speed running. :lol:

Hey Mr. Credo, a quick Bayonetta question for you ^^
I'm on the last boss, shouldn't I have the Whip by now? o_O

I have alot of Broken LP's, but only three weapons o_O

I'm playing Bayonetta too :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Darksiders, first time I can actually sit down and play it properly. Had my cousin over at the weekend to help me get the achievements in Terminator and WWE Legends, first time I've actually sat down and played this myself since I got it.

Zato-OW

King
Keaton;198203 said:

You get the whip on the level you fight those flying dragons. Here is a link for all the weapons locations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlFBOSEyN2I

Just click the link in the video for w/e LP you missed or haven't completed. The link is "inside" the video. Oh some of the weapons you have to buy but you only unlock them after beating Hard and Climax mode. There is a cheat code to get them early but the prices are in the millions. So you have to farm Halos.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;198203 said:

I missed a couple pieces of that LP myself, first time round I only grabbed one, came back later for the rest, the whip ain't all that great anyway, I personally stick to the Durga and the sword for the most part.

Zato-OW;198227 said:
You get the whip on the level you fight those flying dragons. Here is a link for all the weapons locations.

Just click the link in the video for w/e LP you missed or haven't completed. The link is "inside" the video. Oh some of the weapons you have to buy but you only unlock them after beating Hard and Climax mode. There is a cheat code to get them early but the prices are in the millions. So you have to farm Halos.

Ooh, thanks for that, that's bloody useful, cheers, I can go back and grab the LP pieces I'm missing now. Well addressed there Zato. ^_^

Keaton

Premium
Zato-OW;198227 said:

Much obliged Zato-OW :D
Thats a mighty useful link, what annoys me though is I missed the 'final pieces' that I needed by simply not turning the Camera at that moment >.< lol ah well ^^

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IV on the DS, Epic game ^^

Zato-OW

King
Angelo Credo;198471 said:
Dawn of War 2, and I'm getting my ass handed to me on the Angel Gate mission. ¬_¬

That's the mission you have to fight the Orkz and Eldar? Ya its a pain but even worst on co-op I hear.

Top Bottom