• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Still playing The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and recently started The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playin' some Lost Planet: Empires. Playing as the Akrid is SO sweet... Especially once you get to use a Chryatis or Super Chryatis... Pure agony placed into the form of a giant bug! Who woulda thunk it?

Zato-OW

King
Angelo Credo;196610 said:
Dragon Age and Dawn of War 2.

Hey send me a friend request on dow2, maybe I can help you get on your feet if your not already. My GFWL is ZatoOW. I am Space Marine player only though, but I have friends who are good with other races.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;196622 said:
Facebreaker!!! Because I'm MASTER of that game :D

I didn't even know about this game until just now... Seriously, who names a game Facebreaker?! Anyway, I've given up on SH 4. Stupid key puzzle. So now I'm relaxing with the grindfest (FUN grindfest) that is Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. I'm playing as the Burning Gundam right now, because it's from G Gundam, and that's the anime show I grew up on as a kid. :D I love Gundam...

Keaton

Premium
I've beaten Assassin's Creed II, got the perfect Gamerscore to boot!
24-Hours and 55Mins...not bad ^__^ Well worth every penny and second :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Keaton;196640 said:
I've beaten Assassin's Creed II, got the perfect Gamerscore to boot!
24-Hours and 55Mins...not bad ^__^ Well worth every penny and second :D

LUCKY... I'm not skilled enough, nor do I have the time to get perfect Gamerscores on ANY of my games... I can darn well try, but I probably won't in my lifetime. :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Alternating between Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2 at the moment then Borderlands here and there.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Oh yeah! I should get the old Metal Slug Anthology out and fire it up... In fact, that's what I'm gonna do! :p

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
DreadnoughtDT;196754 said:
^ Oh yeah! I should get the old Metal Slug Anthology out and fire it up... In fact, that's what I'm gonna do! :p

yes you should cuz it's AMAZING , I got it last week for my psp and i can't stop playing. I finished 1,2,X,3,4 and now iam playing mission 3 in 5

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A.$h!nati;196755 said:
yes you should cuz it's AMAZING , I got it last week for my psp and i can't stop playing. I finished 1,2,X,3,4 and now iam playing mission 3 in 5

Cool! Did you know that 6 was only in Japan until Anthology was released? Why do they always withhold stuff that's good? Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, I'm lookin' at you!:mad:

Top Bottom