• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
I has a bit of gaming session with a friend last night...

Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Sports Resort
House of the Dead III
Mario Kart Wii

...and today....

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Been breaking in the new laptop with a couple of the old games I've got lying around, been playing Company of Heroes, Age of Empires 3, Black & White 2 and Guild Wars, all good stuff, runs everything like an absolute dream. :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad, the achievements from this game are hard, well it's going to take a while for me to get them.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'm still playing TES: Morrowind and trying to finish all the side quests after finishing "Bloodmoon". That will sure take me a looong time. Better go stock on a lot of drinks...

Angelo Credo;189339 said:
Black & White 2

Is it any good? I played the first B&W and got bored and frustrated after the first two levels. Maneuvering that camera killed me. >_<

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Just finished playing though The Godfather 2 and really enjoyed it.
Kind of what I was hoping GTA IV would have been a bit more like with the recuriting random people with different skills.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Janny;189548 said:
Is it any good? I played the first B&W and got bored and frustrated after the first two levels. Maneuvering that camera killed me. >_<

Black & White 2 is outstanding, it improves so much upon the original, and it's just beautiful to look at as well, so ahead of its time.

---

Just about to jump on TF2 with some friends.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've gone back to DMC3 Special Edition.
I love playing as Vergil and killing demons whilst listening to music.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Still trying to beat the Master Ninja Difficulty in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Not as hard as the original, but still a pain in the @ss!

Meg

i finished uncharted 2! i'm still playing though since there's harder modes and treasure to collect.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Onechanbara, I don't care what anyone says, this is a fun game. Although I do feel wierd when I'm playing it, for obvious reasons.

Besides the excessive gore and nudity it is a really fun game, although I'm not complaining.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Borderlands, this game is awesome!

Anyone is welcome to join us on Xbox Live tomorow, we have two spaces left for a co op playthrough.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Fallout 3 still, playing Mothership Zeta, although I've had the laptop on since about 4pm, it's now 2am, and Fallout just crashed, methinks it may have overheated a little, time to give it a break I reckon.

Top Bottom