• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
13502744_1217686561604927_7839692610728979820_o.jpg

The prealpha demo of that redone SS 1 but it looks good really

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
prince_of_persia_warrior_within_wallpaper_by_blackbyte223-d6shr8c.jpg

I love the Sands of Time trilogy, and I'm currently replaying through it for the billionth time. Right now I'm on Warrior Within.
When people say the Batman Arkham games have the best combat system of the action adventure genre, I always answer Free Form Fighting System, pal. And goddamn this soundtrack still kicks all kind of ass.

66103-Beyond_Good_And_Evil-3.jpg

A sadly overlooked classic from Ubisoft (in terms of sales). I played this a looooooooooong time ago, and I don't know why, felt the urge of revisiting it. I was young back then, but now I realize how much waifu material Jade is.

header.jpg

Cause sometimes I just wanna shoot everything that moves.

header.jpg

I remember I was very curious when this game was about to come out. A franctic FPS set in WW1, with supernatural ****, demons, and all hellish kind? Sign me up! But I never got the chance to play it. But then this year's Steam summer sales came around and I suddenly, for no reason, remembered I wanted this game.
I'm really enjoying it, but holy crap the loading times are loooooong. I can literally go have a **** and it would still be loading. No, really, I tried.

Goldsickle

Final Fantasy VII remaster for PS4.

The 3X speed modifier helps speed things up a lot, especially during those slow climbing animations, summon sequences and victory poses.

I used the "No Encounter" modifier when I just need to traipse back and forth to go back to the world map to save or to pick an item I missed.

I never used the combat assist modifier that keeps your HP, MP & Limit gauge filled.
I'll probably use it when I replay the game to get the Trophy for dating Barret in a separate file.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. Over 100 hours and coming to the end of the story.

Man, it's been a blast playing a Digimon game after so many years. I really hope this game can rejuvenate interest in the franchise and get more games localised from now on.

Goldsickle

Aaaaand f*** me.

I found out the hard way that you can only find Trine from three enemies throughout the entire game and they can't be revisited.

It's not required to have all 4 Enemy Skill Materias to be fully loaded but I want a super-perfectionist playthrough where I have everything.
Looks like I will have to load an older save file and redo the battle arena to get Omnislash...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sengoku Basara 3, since it arrived in the mail today. :inlove: (Though I'm not overly fond of Kenshin's voice in this one--and not just because I was used to Greg Ayres' voice. No offense to Jason Marsden...he just doesn't feel right for the role).

Edit: My bad, it's not Jason Marsden. It's Dino Andrade. Holy crap does he sound like Marsden in that role. O_O Either way, my opinion stands. ^^;

Last edited:

Aurelius

Finally managed to find a decent PS2 controller (where the buttons actually work this time) for a whole $2! Now I'm sitting here playing not one, but two of my all time favorite PS2 titles.

Champions Return to Arms and Def Jam Fight for NY

Top Bottom