• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Skagewid

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition on PC. This game is utterly fantastic.

The environmental attacks, the Rambo-style gore, the freaking lunging mechanic...in the maelstrom of feverish, masturbatory fanboyism over the Batman Arkham games, how in GOD'S NAME does THIS game never get a single mention?!?! You can even do the unthinkable and dress up Hugh Jackman in the classic 90's Wolvie suit.

That alone mounts this game from guilty pleasure to Godsend.

I finish it some day ago. It's a beautiful game .
Near the end ( around the last hour of gameplay ) you will see that they went in a hurry in the video game development , demonstrated by the ease victory against the final boss.
About the bonus costumes, The only acceptable are : number 1 ( wolverine with the jacket) and number 4 ( wolverine with classic costume but all dark) . I don't like other two ( also if they are of classic comic ).
In general , I liked it as a game , with a plot much larger than the movie.

Tera. (http://tera.enmasse.com/)

I quite enjoy it actually!

I play too. I began some day ago.

Oh... I forgot . I'm trying to finish the first DmC on a emulator. I'm stuck at the third mission ( damn magma giant spider ... it's unbeatable ).

Skagewid

Ok you're new so here's a tip to help you not to get confused.

We call the first 4 games DMC, all capital letters, and we call DmC the 2013 reboot.
Thank you Fox. I will play the reboot too .
A little question to the forum : the reboot is really so tremendously bad as I have heard ?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
the reboot is really so tremendously bad as I have heard ?

Ooooook that's another thing you should know, that question tends to attract massive amounts of flames, bull**** and ****post and trolls. So be aware of it. I know you don't give a crap about those people (and you'll recognize them) but I'm warning you anyway.

In short, no. It's a different take. Most of the hate comes from being overly attached to the old series and the fact that everybody expected a DMC5 and Capcom basically decided to take the lazy route and do a reboot, abandoning the characters and world many fans loved.

Admittedly DmC did dumb down combat a bit as it ain't the same level of technical as the old games (you'll see when you get to DMC3 and 4, now that you're into fighting games you'll catch just how much their combat share, in terms of depth), and they removed some techniques that contributed to make it awesome, but it has its strength and it's worth a try no doubt. Especially since you can find it dirt cheap nowadays. G2A is the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Bloodborne on NG+, boy my motivation was sky high in my rematch against Father Gascione, it was probably the most dominate I've been in the game thus far.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
13483222_1212180088822241_1105035387381192855_o.jpg

Skagewid

South park:the stick of truth.
I'm searching too a yu-gi-oh game online and some other turn based strategy games. Can someone advice me?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Just got 100% Completion on Doom 4 and I still want more!

Best Shooter since Wolfenstein The New Order.

Goldsickle

Got my Platinum Trophy for Deception IV: Nightmare Princess.

I feel that the only reason I'm playing this is because I grew up on the Deception series since 1997.

This game isn't accessible as popular formats like first person shooters, 3rd person hack and slash or one-on-one fighting games.

It has its own rules, logic and physics and while we can talk about "clones" or "imitators" of various popular games, I don't think I have ever seen any Deception imitation, which makes its gameplay obscure.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Playing Mario Kart 8.

I'm surprised at the new up update Nintendo made. If you now bump in to Toad while playing as Donkey Kong, he is immediately shot by a zookeeper.

Top Bottom