• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Meg

Still playing MXGP2 and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Also picked up Assassin's Creed Unity. It's good so far!

Aurelius

So yeah, back when I said I was gonna play Pokemon Red... hasn't happened yet. However I did stumble upon Pokemon Uranium though. Bloody brilliant is what it is! I love this game!

berto

I Saw the Devil
So yeah, back when I said I was gonna play Pokemon Red... hasn't happened yet. However I did stumble upon Pokemon Uranium though. Bloody brilliant is what it is! I love this game!
My kid sister asked me about Uranium. Does it require a mod or an emulator to play?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
14054522_1269176719789244_7805266622847047871_o.jpg

Goldsickle

Goddammit, Deus Ex: MD.

Haven't you learned anything from Dishonored and MGSV?

Carrying bodies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dragging bodies

Especially with that s***ty "hyper ragdoll physics" thing.
The bodies keep on getting anchored to something.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Mix of DmC and Dragon Age Origins. In the latter, the combat is a bit meh but the story more than makes up for it. On surface level the Dragon Age world looks a bit generic, while in practice Bioware has done really interesting things with it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Digimon Adventure" for the PSP. A faithful recreation of the original Digimon anime.

I can definitely see where Cyber Sleuth got its inspiration from. Aside from that, it's a lot of fun seeing the characters from my childhood again. :thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
So, I'm playing RE4 last night on the PS4 and it was almost like ridding a bicycle but at the same time something felt off. I'd been playing Revelations 2 and RE4 had a similar controller layout but that felt wrong, I kept trying to use the wrong analog stick and then it occurred to me to check the controller settings and it struck me. I can't believe I forgot that RE4 had an entirely different controller layout than all modern over the shoulder shooters. It was the first so the game feels rudimentary but once I change the layout to the original I was kicking ass. Like in that section with the first boulder and you go under the tunnel to get to those houses where Luis is locked up; I shot every one of those bastards in the dynamite sticks without missing a one. I used to be really good at this game and I guess it stuck.

Top Bottom