• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sonic Adventure (360) and Fable 2. I love Fable 2. This time my character married a male wh*re :D (I didn't even know they existed). And she had a baby with him...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
lol, well done, I just can't.
He's too hard....any advices?

Preparation

1. Soul Arrow (magic) / Magic Weapon (magic). This allows you to deal extra damage to armored demons, like Tower Knight. (You need to find a Wooden Catalyst in order to use a Magic)

2. A lot of grasses. If possible, get a lot of Half Moon Grass.

3. Some Fresh Spices to recover your MP.

4. Cling Ring. This allows you to have 75% HP total if you are in Soul Form.

5. Equip Wooden Catalyst on your left hand and your selected weapon on your right hand for Magic Weapon. If you are using Soul Arrow, just equip Wooden Catalyst as your secondary weapon on right hand.

Strategy

1. Always kill the archers at the higher level of the place. They can be very annoying and difficult for you to hit Tower Knight.

2. After killing them, Sprint towards Tower Knight's back while evading his attacks. Always raise your shield to reduce damage.

3. Hit Tower Knight's legs until he falls down. Remember to backstep or roll to avoid his attacks.

4. When he is down, unleash everything at his head, as it deals a lot of damage. Using Magic Weapon on your weapon can deal great damage on him. This works for melee characters like Soldier, Knight.

5. You can also use Soul Arrow when he is down as well. If your Magic stat is high, you can deal high damage to him at his head.

6. His attacks are devastating. Always strafe around him and try to get behind him to avoid damage.

7. Repeat steps 2 to 6.

Another alternative strategy is to go to one of the archer's spot, and use the Soul Arrow whenever the Tower Knight use the blue lance attack, and repeat the process. This is because he is open to attack when he uses that blue lance attack. However, there is a risk that you might get killed if you are not quick enough to backstep. This method works for all classes, but Mages can get the most of it.

Just defeated Armor Spider and Flamelurker at Demon's Souls. Didn't expect my Magic Weapon magic to be useful when fighting them. :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Stil replaying Oblivion and played for 25 hours so far.
Me too, with all this new Skyrim footage I had to go back and play Oblivion again. I just got it from the games on demand section on xbox live so I could get some achievements from it this time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Me too, with all this new Skyrim footage I had to go back and play Oblivion again. I just got it from the games on demand section on xbox live so I could get some achievements from it this time.

Yeah i never got around to getting all the way through all those years ago after a patch corrupted my save files. So i reinstalled it and patched before i started again and have since had no issues whatsoever and really enjoying it.

Top Bottom