• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Currently playing Infamous 2. Having fun with the game so far, and I am impressed on how Sucker Punch improves NPCs animations, making them look more realistic, as well as better looking graphics.

aka958

Don't trust people
Heroes of Newerth and yet another playthrough of Crisis Core.

I seriously need to have a twisted headband equipped at times if I even want to touch enemies with my Costly Punch. .-.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hopefully, yeah. I can't even remember how I defeated Tower Knight ages ago. lol Gotta keep trying by soul farming and upgrading my stats and stuff.

Hack at its legs, or if you're feeling cheap head up to the battlements and throw soul arrow at it, then take cover every time it rears up to attack you.

aka958

Don't trust people
Demon's Souls was a cool game. I feel kinda back to giving it in for munnies so I could get FFV. .-.

Been playing HoN, Crisis Core and I'm about to play some Touhou.
HoN and LoL = very different games.
All I really have to do in Crisis Core is raise my HP, VIT and SPR. Funny how things that would deal 10 000 damage only deals 200 with max SPR. Add 90k hp, endure, and Costly Punch and I can kill about everything without the slightest worry.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Demon's Souls was easy... the only thing it was is punishing. However, it was a great game.
I could spam it and win it several times to increase difficulty but honestly, it's boring to repeat it.

Aye. It's difficult to begin with. When you know how the game works, it just becomes unforgiving. It's not cheap or anything, if you die it's because you screwed up and nothing more.

Currently playing Frozen Synapse. Odd how a top down tactical game becomes really relaxing and quite therapeutic.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing Infamous 2. Average reviews doesn't stop me from enjoying this game, which is much better than the first game in my opinion.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bayonetta on the 360... but I've forgotten most of her moves... especially how to turn into a panther.
So I've gone back to the Mega Drive

Top Bottom