• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Osaka

trollololol
Tales of Vesperia
I find the combat is a little iffy at times (maybe if I switched to auto it would be better...? ) Nearly finished it; just about to had ****** and **** their asses.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Golden Axe: Beast Rider, CSI: Deadly intent, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Prince of Persia (the cartoon-esque one)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Currently playing No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise on Bitter mode. Only one more Trophy to get Platinum. :D

I can't play those games on Bitter anymore... I used to be able to, but not anymore. Mild and the occasional Sweet playthrough for me. lol

Anyway, I'm still playing The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. Discovered it's the sequel to The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai... I should work on getting that game.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I can't play those games on Bitter anymore... I used to be able to, but not anymore. Mild and the occasional Sweet playthrough for me. lol

Anyway, I'm still playing The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. Discovered it's the sequel to The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai... I should work on getting that game.

I am currently fighting Bad Girl on Bitter. True to her name, she is a bad girl that has a sadistic side. She is a pain in the ass to fight, as well as Henry.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am currently fighting Bad Girl on Bitter. True to her name, she is a bad girl that has a sadistic side. She is a pain in the ass to fight, as well as Henry.

Henry's effing evil. Bad Girl deserves her number 2 rank.

Am I the only one who was disappointed that Letz Shake and Dark Star were never "fought"?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Henry's effing evil. Bad Girl deserves her number 2 rank.

Am I the only one who was disappointed that Letz Shake and Dark Star were never "fought"?

Same here. But, the Heroes' Paradise version has extra 5 bosses as optional boss battles. They are Skelter Helter, Kimmy Howell, Alice Twilight, Nathan Copeland, and Matt Helms which I believe they are from the sequel. Can't complain with the number of additions they made in the Heroes' Paradise version, and it is a worthy purchase.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Same here. But, the Heroes' Paradise version has extra 5 bosses as optional boss battles. They are Skelter Helter, Kimmy Howell, Alice Twilight, Nathan Copeland, and Matt Helms which I believe they are from the sequel. Can't complain with the number of additions they made in the Heroes' Paradise version, and it is a worthy purchase.

I've played the sequel, they are from it. Skelter Helter looks like Cloud... Which is awesome.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I've played the sequel, they are from it. Skelter Helter looks like Cloud... Which is awesome.

Yeah. Whereas his brother, Helter Skelter somewhat looks a bit like Dante.

Just Platinum No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise! Can't wait to play Infamous 2 as soon as possible. :D

Top Bottom