• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;276063 said:
Giving up on Alpha Protocol. It sucks. 6/10. What a waste of money. :dry:

I was disappointed with that game as well, and I think it is mediocre and boring. In the end, I trade in that game and get 1/2 of my money back.

Playing Valkyria Chronicles.

Meg

Chaos Master;276084 said:
I was disappointed with that game as well, and I think it is mediocre and boring. In the end, I trade in that game and get 1/2 of my money back.

Playing Valkyria Chronicles.

I knew it wasn't gonna be brilliant, but I thought it would at least be....i don't fun? Guess not. What sucks is that now I don't have enough money to by Birth by Sleep. :(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;276100 said:
I knew it wasn't gonna be brilliant, but I thought it would at least be....i don't fun? Guess not. What sucks is that now I don't have enough money to by Birth by Sleep. :(

Can't you trade in Alpha Protocol? At lest you get your money back, albeit in smaller percentage.

At least you have a PSP, and I don't. Regardless, I ain't getting any handhelds for the time being.

Meg

Chaos Master;276102 said:
Can't you trade in Alpha Protocol? At lest you get your money back, albeit in smaller percentage.

At least you have a PSP, and I don't. Regardless, I ain't getting any handhelds for the time being.

Yeah, but it won't be enough for BBH. :( I really want to get Valkyria Chronicles II as well.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;276301 said:
Yeah, but it won't be enough for BBH. :( I really want to get Valkyria Chronicles II as well.

Can't help you with that, sorry. Unless I could transfer funds online to you, that is.

Now I am in XBox 360 mode. Playing Halo: Reach and Gears of War.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy still.

Playing as the Jackal is so freaking hard, but he's so awesome looking too! ;_; I wish I could have the badassery AND the strength, but I don't like playing as Sumner. >.>

aoshi

Splinter cell Double agent and occasionally RE 5. Achievements are fun on XBOX 360. Had a lot of fun in Assassins creed 2.

aka958

Don't trust people
Playing some Unreal Tournament 3.

I've never liked multiplayer in the Unreal Tournament games. It was always onslaught all the time, or as it is now called; war. This s quite tedious, since I love Deathmatch games. Luckily UT3 had one of my favorite classic maps! Deck-14 ftw!
Setting the bots on the difficulty inhuman and max numbers of bots, starting it up and preparing for the most adrenaline filled half hour of the day. :cool:
But the stupid analog stick is so inferior in comparison to the mouse! I can't aim as quick and precise because of it! >.<

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Messing around with Dissidia...damnit.I knew I shouldn't start playing the game again.Now I can't play the rest.Such is it's awesomeness.:p

Top Bottom