• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well now DmC is in trouble since SE is going all about in a blaze of glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yea, this thread doesn't make much sense. It's the fans that draw the arbitrary line in the sand between the two games. They're not completely different entities. Sheesh.

As a Devil May Cry lover, I love both versions. DmC is still a strong, fun hack n slash worthy of the name. I don't care what those silly fanboys say.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
As a Devil May Cry lover, I love both versions. DmC is still a strong, fun hack n slash worthy of the name. I don't care what those silly fanboys say.
Only a cesspool of insecure fanboys would treat the success of two games in the same FRANCHISE as a competition.

The Star Fox fanbase revels in the exact same, backwards mentality...except they've been doing it for a lot longer.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Is StarFox even still a thing?

Long answer: Yes. Star Fox is most definitely a thing...in all the wrong ways. We've gone so long without a new entry that it's literally turned us into frightening, hollow shells of human beings. Half the fanbase consists of terrifying furries, while the other half comprises mostly of elitist louts who will ostracize you if you like any game that isn't Star Fox 64.

I, however, have no such bias. I love all the games....and hopefully, Star Fox Wii U's release over the summer will resurrect the series from its dormant state. It's currently the center of Miyamoto's attention, so it certainly won't be a rushed or half-assed effort.

TL;DR: It probably isn't a thing anymore...but good luck telling me that. Many sane people have tried...and failed.
63rhpxi.jpg

Viper

Premium
None of the games outsold DMC2.
You might be thinking of DMC4. Capcom's list says its 3 million for DMC4, 2.16 million for DMC1, 1,7 million for DMC2, 1.6 million for DmC, 1.3 million + 1 million for DMC3 and SE. I don't know if they counted the HD version.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You might be thinking of DMC4. Capcom's list says its 3 million for DMC4, 2.16 million for DMC1, 1,7 million for DMC2, 1.6 million for DmC, 1.3 million + 1 million for DMC3 and SE. I don't know if they counted the HD version.

Is this recent or from the last list. And for DmC, does this include Definitive edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom