• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well now DmC is in trouble since SE is going all about in a blaze of glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
I watched the live interview and gameplay of Special Edition and by the looks of it, it's got some glorious combat system especially since Vergil looks absolute beast in comparison to his DmC counterpart! I mean every single move he made and the way he unsheathed his Katana and launched his barrage of attacks on Demon underlings was a sight to behold, and I think DmC may be in trouble because if this is what it's going to be with Vergil and Nero...imagine what it'll be like for Dante, Trish and Lady's combat?

Just take a look at this video and be the judge for yourselves...

PS I'm not bashing DmC so please don't take this thread the wrong way but I am a bit worried about DmC's future, and what will happen next! However please let's have a clean conversation Ok...thank you

All credit goes towards RajmanGaming HD and @XM.

Last edited:

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
DMC4 combo videos has always looked better and beastly than DmC imo, but it's about taste when playing it, i enjoy DmC more with the control..

and i think it should be the other way around with the "if this is what it's going to be with Vergil and Nero...imagine what it'll be like for Dante, Trish and Lady's combat?", i mean it's vergil, his gameplay should awe the rest of the new cast + Nero.. if it was a gameplay of the other new cast, then it's right to say "if this is what it's going to be with Lady + Trish...imagine what it'll be like for Vergil?"

DanteSparda08

DMC4 combo videos has always looked better and beastly than DmC imo, but it's about taste when playing it, i enjoy DmC more with the control..

and i think it should be the other way around with the "if this is what it's going to be with Vergil and Nero...imagine what it'll be like for Dante, Trish and Lady's combat?", i mean it's vergil, his gameplay should awe the rest of the new cast + Nero.. if it was a gameplay of the other new cast, then it's right to say "if this is what it's going to be with Lady + Trish...imagine what it'll be like for Vergil?"

Thanks for restringing my sentence up for me because it actually makes more sense now.

DanteSparda08

I just hope Dante got tweaks and the aerial stinger too , if he got new moves aswell he will go from godly op to chuck norris op lmao

Chuck Norris? Don't you mean Bruce Lee...Reuben Langdon's role model is after all Bruce Lee, and who does Reuben mo-cap and voice over for? You got it Dante Sparda himself.

6a0134874eb02e970c016766343cb1970b-pi

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha I was messin man , if you ever read the chuck norris facts you will see what I mean lol they really make a joke of him , bruce lee would wreck norris

berto

I Saw the Devil
Chuck Norris? Don't you mean Bruce Lee...Reuben Langdon's role model is after all Bruce Lee, and who does Reuben mo-cap and voice over for? You got it Dante Sparda himself.

6a0134874eb02e970c016766343cb1970b-pi
Yes. Yes HE DID. I don't know how many times I've brought this up when people start dropping Chuck Norris facts.
Chuck Norris got laid before his father did.
How much wood chop could Chuck Norris chop if Chuck Norris could chop wood? All of it.
Chuck Norris walked into a Burger King, ordered a Big Mac, and got it.
Chuck Norris once fought Bruce Lee. Bruce broke most of his bones and ripped the hair right out of his chest. It wasn't till after Bruce Lee died that Chuck Norris felt it was safe to grow a beard.

In all fairness Chuck seemed like a cool guy... till recently...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yes. Yes HE DID. I don't know how many times I've brought this up when people start dropping Chuck Norris facts.
How much wood chop could Chuck Norris chop if Chuck Norris could chop wood? All of it.
Chuck Norris once fought Bruce Lee. Bruce broke most of his bones and ripped the hair right out of his chest. It wasn't till after Bruce Lee died that Chuck Norris felt it was safe to grow a beard.

Chuck Norris is an ignorant butthole.

Last edited:

DanteSparda08

Man this made me laugh my bones out of my skin....thanks for making my night a better one.

Chuck Norris is an ignorant ass****.

A Buddhist monk Bruce died not fulfilling his highest potential, but a Christian Chuck Norris lived and managed to do what exactly? Whilst Bruce was teaching his students to free their minds and become formless and shapeless like water, so they may ascend past their own limits, what did Chuck Norris teach his students? How to open a farm and churn their butter.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
There was never any competition between the two in terms of gameplay, for me. As much as I liked DmC's combat, DMC4's was always my favorite...its aerial-based engine, its emphasis on a balance between air and ground combos....the combat system ended up being the inspirational ground-work for Bayonetta's combat system, for Christ's sake.

So, is DmC in trouble? I don't know, but more importantly I don't care. They're two totally different games, and I'd appreciate a sequel to either one.

...as long as a new writer is attached to the development of DMC5. No more Morihashi fanfic scenarios, please.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think DmC will be fine as is. DmC: DE improved on its own personal faults it had in the vanilla version and made an attempt to make itself better with adding DLC and improving gameplay. That's all I could ask for with DmC and am satisfied with what it is.

But the attention is off DmC for now. Now DMC4: SE is what is in the lime light so, like DmC, let DMC4 have it's shine. Though I still don't like DMC4, inclusion of Vergil and his gameplay is damn amazing to see through and through. I'll just miss new Dante really. new Vergil...yeeeah not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom