• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird stuff in DMC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil May Die

I think the answer for who ever said that why didn't Vergil went to greet Dante and fight him right there in the shop is that Vergil wants to test Dante's power by puting him though the problem of taking out all of the moster in the building. Plus Vergil is one cool dude :). I also think is funny about the speakers in Neva's Opera room.

aka958

Don't trust people
yeah the Speakers are VERY cool..... and why didn't Arkham Die when Vergil Killed him... when Vergil Killed him he was outside When you meet Vergil 2 but the Body is even some Missions before that! in mission 11 instead of 13 where he should lying

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Tony_Redgrave;64550 said:
What I never got is this.
Temme-ni-gru was underground, right? Right.
Vergil was on top of it right? Right.
When it emerged from the underground why didn't Vergil's head crashed in all this rubble?:p

the area around the break in half making an opening for the tower to come out.. all it break through is smoke/dirt

Devil Leon;64589 said:
But yeah, as for the residents, they dont really seem to exist... until DMC4 that is :p

the ps2 system can 'barely' handle up to 3-4 people(or somethin like that.. i heard it in a dmc4 interview), with teh ps3, they took advantage of that later on with dmc4 where the system is alot better

yasoukyoku;64590 said:
Vergil's Yamato disappears from his side when he dashes at Beowulf to upper-cut him.

In Vergil's Beowulf DT He is missing half of his vest.

I don't know if this was intentional but when Vergil stabs Arkham, Arkham magically moves to a different location when lady finds him.

Dante's Holster straps go through his coat in the front.

you should know by now that the devil arms can be made to retain inside the user, liek vergil and dante in round2 of thier fight.. vergil sheats his shirt and out of nowhere beowolf begins to pop up on his fists and feet

as for arkham.. dante was moving the tower around at that point.. naturally arkhams room also went on an axis

dont get that last question.. if you mean why dante's holsters go through his coats it's because a game is'nt all as 3rd dimensional as you might think

Chrysander;64632 said:
Driving up the side of a building on a bike, was one of the most ridiculous things I've heard of! It was awesome, but it's like "whhhat?" especially when the side of the building starts to fall off, and he managed to keep going even though he's upside down - he doesn't fall off.

After mission 8, Dante cuts himself out of the whale's eye - in which case, why didn't he just do that when he initially goes into the eye? Instead he goes all over the place and kills the whale first. Maybe he thought it would just be mean to smash the whale's eye whilst it was alive

No matter how much of a beating you give Vergil first time you meet him, he somehow overpowers Dante in the cut-scene. You can totally flatten him and take no damage, but the cut-scene makes out like it was a tough fight and Dante gets defeated. Obviously it has to be that way, but it's kind of amusing.

In the first mission, the enemies don't smash any of your furniture - if any furniture gets damaged, it's Dante's fault, not theirs, yet he blames them for the damage to his property.

1. i know what you mean.. but it had rocket engines.. it's plausible.... if you have super human strenght, and teh bit of the wall does'nt go fully dioganally and when it gets to like what.. 40 degrees.. dante flips over the top.. still plausible.. supposse.. as far as dmc goes and dante.. it's all plausible.. dont forget the rocket engines!!

2. i agree.. why jump out have the whale bleeding in one eye.. and ****ed off.. leiveithan would've been a big threat if dante was fighting it outside.. plu i'd say he wanted payback for swallowing him ust while he was showing off

3. that's just a game for ya ;)

4. lol.. dante being himself i guess, he blames thembecause they forced him to do it?

Devil Razer;64645 said:
dante gets stabbed by a lod of hells in mission 1 and doesnt die but when that happenes in game he dies

demon powers for ya.. dante dies from blood loss.. that why when him a vergil were fighting(for the second time).. you could see blood going all over the floor and filling the area with loads of blood.. it does'nt kill them.. and it does'nt give them scars.. they just die when the body has lost too much blood to go on

all answered :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ aka958, I know you asked Toni, but I can answer that for you *just to be helpful*.
If you see in the top right hand corner of any of your posts you will notice a green bar, currently you have one green bar underneath your post count, rep doesn't do anything I think, and you only get rep if you are given it by others. There are threads that are titled as generous threads, they will give you rep everytime you put something that is required on them. That's all I have to say and I hope that helped, if I didn't make it clear or you want to understand more then check out the Question section, it's at the bottom of the Devil may cry Board, here you can check out others answers to what is rep?, and also if there is anything else bugging you then you can go there and ask for an answer for anything your not sure about.

Hope that helped.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
aka958;67177 said:
Tony_Redgrave i have an Question.... what is Rep??

Reputation. The green thingies near our posts. The more you have the more respectable image you show for the others. You can give ppl Rep+ by pressing
reputation.gif

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i have always wondered how did they get the blue orb fragments in those wierd places unless someone thought "i know im going to be really annoying and just put them randomly" also Vergil doesnt seem to take ANY blue orb fragments at any point, yet he gains health every time you meet him. also where does dante keep all his ammo? i know he reloads in some cut scenes, but he can fire e&i as much as he wants with re-load lol. Also when you hit someone over the head with a guitar it usually breaks, but nevan doesnt(maybe a magic force) and most people when they use nunchucks (even masters) hit themselves occasionally, but not dante, sure. lol
wow that was fun to put

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Dante, need ammo? He NEVER reloads, not even in cutscenes. Lady reloads her guns a few times, but Dante does not, which is a staple of the series and action movies. Typically, you can attribute to the "no-reloads-needed" to his use of his demon powers.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, even Nero reloads in one of the cut-scenes. For Dante guns in what Summoned Swords are for Vergil:lol:

DarkHuntersInc

This has been fun to read...

What got me in the game was how Vergil could cut enemies into pieces and he had to shealth yamato before they would fall apart. Just seemed like one of those weird anime tibits (where I live we get little anime) until I played DMC4.

And to Arkham's body vanishing, think that was intentional since we saw the book without the corpse before him speaking to Lady. I think he killed her mother or someone in order to become a devil, which is why he didn't slump around after the second Vergil fight with a gaping hole.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
well the whole speaker thing is simple.
they say over 2000 years ago right, but the one thing you dont think about is the current date.
Mabey its the year 4025 or something so they could of had speakers 2000 years ago in that case

aoshi

Devil may cry 3 is a game. If one can believe that jumpin from a tall building and not be hurt but suffers from blood loss and cuts from scythes , it has to be a game.
It kinda was wierd to me at the beginning but thought of it from a gaming point of view , it makes a good game.

Vergil not meeting dante:

This is my guess. Vergil sends arkham to retrieve the amulet from dante. Arkham's plan was to make dante and vergil fight. So arkham makes dante come to the top of the tower and says to vergil " he is guarding it well"

Speakers in Nevan's theater:

That is the best part of the game i like. Though dante and vergil are samurais weilding swords , tha game is still 21ST century. Even nero is found with headphones.

Why not go for levethian's eye in the first place:

Dante was in levethian's eye in the mission. The part where demon orbs piled on "ignis fatus" . U can see temen ni gru through that part of levethian .I am guessing it had to be the eye(ignis fatus) dante uses to unlock levethian's heart.

Sanctus

Most Funny is Vergil. He was On the top of Temen-Ni-gru Always. In 13 mission he was in that room with big circle on the floor without oriaclon. That is my Favourite Easter egg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Fatal;67863 said:
well the whole speaker thing is simple.
they say over 2000 years ago right, but the one thing you dont think about is the current date.
Mabey its the year 4025 or something so they could of had speakers 2000 years ago in that case

Im almost sure it's in the 21st century.

Devil may cry 3 is a game. If one can believe that jumpin from a tall building and not be hurt but suffers from blood loss and cuts from scythes , it has to be a game.

Dante is also a half demon, so no damage is expected. I know it's a game, :$ I stated that in the first post, but it's still fun to point out the stuff that makes people go WTF in the back of their minds.

Like in RE4, Leon carrying around all that crap. Is he hauling a wagon? Even Leon himself is like ??? when he encounters the merchant and starts wondering where the hell he gets all these weapons.

DevilKnightJ895

Order Swordmaster
SPARDA PLAYING FOOTBALL(kind of,I'm british!),well when you are at the mission with the bridges where you have to
move to the opposite side or something(It's been a while since I played it...don't ask why) there is a scene where Dante kicks the orb you need about then throws it into the air and Backflip-kick it into the crevace,right, to get Sparda to do it is to have any costumes where you have Sparda as the devil trigger (both 1 and 1 coatless,LDK and in the case of SE,SLDK)
go into devil trigger just before and watch the magic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom