• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weird stuff in DMC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ok, I know the whole idea of DMC altogether is unrelistic, but even for DMC there was some stuff in the game that made you think...what the hell? I don't know if they were bloopers, things the creators forgot to think about, or they just didn't care.

Here's where you can feel free to point of those little WTFs. I have a few to start out.

• Nevan's ancient 2,000 year old opera has electric stereos.
  • Temen-Ni-Gru has elevators
  • Leviathan's intestines is somehow conected to his eyes

...WTF :huh:

^^ just alittle fun. As I said, this is where you can post and talk about the unusual stuff of DMC3.

tettora

Not really blooper per ce, but isn't it nice of the underworld to leave Dante and friends places to stock up on items. Never thought they'd be so polite!

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Lol I never really thought about the speakers in Nevan's theater, kinda funny lol. Maybe she uses eBay hehe.

The elevators I always figured were powered by some ancient energy source :p

And as for Leviathan, he's a demon, who knows how his internals work? :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Haha! Those are some great ones, Vergilissexy. Can't believe I hadn't noticed those, myself! +rep ;)

Can't really think of any Devil May Cry 3 bloopers or mistakes at the moment but I'll definitely be posting them the minute they spring to mind!

Devil Razer

Drifter
what gets me is when a big flipping huge tower erectes in the middle of a city you would think some of the residents would be like what the eff? Earthquake AHHH! but the city is still deadly silent. As if people are still asleep

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What I never got is this.
Temme-ni-gru was underground, right? Right.
Vergil was on top of it right? Right.
When it emerged from the underground why didn't Vergil's head crashed in all this rubble?:p

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
or how vergil manages to get to the top of the tower but when dante gets there all the puzzles and locks r still intact

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Maybe he was above where the tower was going to come up, or the very top was actually at ground level to begin with :p

But yeah, as for the residents, they dont really seem to exist... until DMC4 that is :p

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Vergil's Yamato disappears from his side when he dashes at Beowulf to upper-cut him.

In Vergil's Beowulf DT He is missing half of his vest.

I don't know if this was intentional but when Vergil stabs Arkham, Arkham magically moves to a different location when lady finds him.

Dante's Holster straps go through his coat in the front.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;64550 said:
What I never got is this.
Temme-ni-gru was underground, right? Right.
Vergil was on top of it right? Right.
When it emerged from the underground why didn't Vergil's head crashed in all this rubble?:p

Mabey he's just at cool. :p

or how vergil manages to get to the top of the tower but when dante gets there all the puzzles and locks r still intact

Seriously!

Chrysander

Driving up the side of a building on a bike, was one of the most ridiculous things I've heard of! It was awesome, but it's like "whhhat?" especially when the side of the building starts to fall off, and he managed to keep going even though he's upside down - he doesn't fall off.

After mission 8, Dante cuts himself out of the whale's eye - in which case, why didn't he just do that when he initially goes into the eye? Instead he goes all over the place and kills the whale first. Maybe he thought it would just be mean to smash the whale's eye whilst it was alive

No matter how much of a beating you give Vergil first time you meet him, he somehow overpowers Dante in the cut-scene. You can totally flatten him and take no damage, but the cut-scene makes out like it was a tough fight and Dante gets defeated. Obviously it has to be that way, but it's kind of amusing.

In the first mission, the enemies don't smash any of your furniture - if any furniture gets damaged, it's Dante's fault, not theirs, yet he blames them for the damage to his property.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Chrysander;64632 said:
Driving up the side of a building on a bike, was one of the most ridiculous things I've heard of! It was awesome, but it's like "whhhat?" especially when the side of the building starts to fall off, and he managed to keep going even though he's upside down - he doesn't fall off.

I know its still not realistic, but Lady's bike does appear to have some kind of rocket powered engines, that could maybe give him enough momentum :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
cosmic master;64569 said:

Oh, I thought he was on top without having to climb it since he 'awakened' it so that makes sense..I think:p

Chrysander

I always wondered why Vergil didn't just go to Dante's house... Instead he sends Arkham, and then Vergil just stands on top of the tower for... 7 missions, doing what? Nothing! He just stands there waiting. So why not just go down and fight Dante?

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Tony_Redgrave;64692 said:
Oh, I thought he was on top without having to climb it since he 'awakened' it so that makes sense..I think:p
except that when you go through the game as virgil the cutscene at the start shows him near the bottom talking to arkham and thats before arkham goes to see dante (so the tower hasnt risen yet) so he doesnt actually start off on top of it which means he must have to make his way up the tower as dante did which means if virgil already had to go up through the tower and unlock all the doors and everything how come everything was back in place when dante went up the tower
phew that was a mouthful.:p
ah im probably just thinkin to much into this^_^

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Vergil's cut scenes obviously didn't have much thought put into them save for the fight scene.

Sparda has hooves...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That cut-scene sucks because Vergil and Arkham went through the exact same door while Dante was fighting Leviathan:p

(It's still cool to see Vergil killing Abyss though)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
After mission 8, Dante cuts himself out of the whale's eye - in which case, why didn't he just do that when he initially goes into the eye? Instead he goes all over the place and kills the whale first. Maybe he thought it would just be mean to smash the whale's eye whilst it was alive
I think Dante's demonic body thirst for blood in Leviathan's body, so he took the time to raise some hell in the hell of jelousy. :p

No matter how much of a beating you give Vergil first time you meet him, he somehow overpowers Dante in the cut-scene. You can totally flatten him and take no damage, but the cut-scene makes out like it was a tough fight and Dante gets defeated. Obviously it has to be that way, but it's kind of amusing.

No kidding. It's annoiying spending like three days trying to beat this guy just to find out he's gonna whip your a$$ in a cut-scene. But at the same time that's what made it cool. That was like a first in any game.

In the first mission, the enemies don't smash any of your furniture - if any furniture gets damaged, it's Dante's fault, not theirs, yet he blames them for the damage to his property.

DUDE!!! I never thought of that! :O You're so right.

Vergil just stands on top of the tower for... 7 missions, doing what?

That reminds me of this. http://sonsofsparda.com/photos/devil_may_cry_comics/images/9247/original.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom