• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

virgil's hairstyle

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thanks, now I feel really assured, and why do you keep trying to steal Yamato? I thought Nero had his hands on it?

Chimera Khaos

Ok, first things first, get on a first name basis with Nero.
Ah, screw it, just drug him at the bar or something and take Yamato, easy as pie.

Chimera Khaos

Ah well, good luck with that one, that way is more quick and probaby efficient.
I gotta go, chat to ya later. peace!!!

Seif114

Me and my friends joke that he sweats hair gel. which is why he is able to put it back afterit falls down from fighting just by running a hand through it once. XD

If his sweat hair gel works that good then I'd buy it. .....now I have to draw that. X3 *starts sketching*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've worked it out. He hasn't washed his hair in years (no shampoo in the underworld seeing he joined their army) and all the grease has stiffened up. Gross I know, but it works ;)

Atlas

Passion of hatred
Maybe he has calic's all over his head and that's why his hair stands up so easily?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
well according to someone i knew a few years ago, her brother did it and it seemed to work... mind you, she was a little wind up merchant.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I've worked it out. He hasn't washed his hair in years (no shampoo in the underworld seeing he joined their army) and all the grease has stiffened up. Gross I know, but it works ;)
Maybe, the blood of Sparda that flows in his veins is a substitute for shampoo( of course he cuts himself in a non emo way), for the years he spent in hell.

Top Bottom