• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

virgil's hairstyle

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Incomplete Dani;204086 said:
Vergil has magic hands... >.> That's not how I meant it. I meant it in a non-perverted way, oddly. :? *coughs*

Well, it's a good job you cleaned up any misunderstanding there:lol: I have a very dirty mind:D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
wow two darkslayers in one thread. i wonder how virgil has money for ... what was it .... gatsby hair wax. did he rob somewhere or what.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Quite frankly its like a gell but more stronger than an ordinary gell that you used(If you used one of those gells).If you gonna observe each of those gatsy wax its has different colors.Blue , Red ,Orange,Yellow and black. You will know the strength of those because there are stars there.The black one had 5 stars(The maximum stars in strength of styling)But 0 stars in shine.I got the black one and it is really effective in styling hairs.It is matt and dry.Your hair can't easily ruined if you use the black one.I don't know if it is available in such contries.My friend in the phillipines just bought me one of those.It cost only 2 dollars.And quite frankly its more of a wax.
50555326_1.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
well that whould probably work if anyone wanted to try to copy virgils hairsyle. who knows maybe virgil really dose use it.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
darkslayer13;205653 said:
well that whould probably work if anyone wanted to try to copy virgils hairsyle. who knows maybe virgil really dose use it.
Of course it would work. It's already 'Vergil' himself who just said it. He's expert when it comes to things like this :)

SakuraAddictive

" Power, Give me more ... POWER "
Maybe his hand has an instant gel.
Whenever his hair got down, his hand will do the trick xDD
lolololololol
Pure Evil + Semi-Antagonist = SEXY AND HOT SON OF SPARDA !

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I used to use a little bit of wax way back when I had short hair myself. If you can get over the feel of it staying 'wet', then when you run your fingers through it, it styles again, yes. And then you gotta get the wax off your hand. But one step hairstyling? It's possible. . . XD

Top Bottom