• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

virgil's hairstyle

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i dont know if anyone has made a tread about this before but how dose virgil maintain his hairstyle? i really wish i could do that. it gets rained on and he just puts it back in place and it stays. he moves so fast he can't be seen and not a single hair out of place.

this is the first dmc3 thread i could come up with and i had to put something about my favorte game (dmc3 SE)
and it had to be about my favorite chariter. plus ive had tons of issues with my hair and virgil has a cool hair style. ( he also happens to wear my favorite color)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think Vergil's hair symbolizes his evilness

normal = closer to Dante's personality
pushed back like in DMC3 = kind of evil
slicked all the way back (nelo/corrupt) = PURE EVIL
:D

idk the way his hair went like Dantes in the rain kind of seemed like he was getting lost in their brotherly games and once he had the amulet he regained control of himself and went back to his business hair lol.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Darth Angelo;202522 said:
I think Vergil's hair symbolizes his evilness

normal = closer to Dante's personality
pushed back like in DMC3 = kind of evil
slicked all the way back (nelo/corrupt) = PURE EVIL
:D

idk the way his hair went like Dantes in the rain kind of seemed like he was getting lost in their brotherly games and once he had the amulet he regained control of himself and went back to his business hair lol.
an interesting thought. so if i started to preform evil acts whould i get cool hair like virgil.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll put it down to magic ^_^ Either that, or Vergil is just that sneaky that you don't see him constantly peeking at his little pocket mirror and fixing his hair.
But that'd be more Dante's thing than Vergil. I didn't see Vergil checking himself out so...
He's got a magic hairstyle. :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*Best thread ever!*

He's obvoiusly very vain - evilness + vanity = sharp and spikey = looking good! ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've wrote an answer to a question like this before. Lexy is right.

Also, Vergil does it to annoy Dante. Because Dante doesn't really like Sparda for abandoning them, Vergil does it as a reminder to Dante that Sparda is their father.

But yes, the hair is cool. Its funny really because the first time i saw Wesker, i thought... 'doesn't Vergil look a bit like him?!'
As for it staying spiked up, who knows...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i wish they sold that at wal mart all i could get whoud be the normal kind. crap magic hair gel whoud be even more expernsive( i dont even have money for the normal kind) . well i'll just have to fix my hair constantly
( it's not as mutch of a problem since im not in freqent epic battles.)

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
It's video game physics. Do not try and comprehend it. Your head will asplode from the sheer mind ****ery that Capcom has put behind Vergil (and Wesker's) sexy hair.

Also, Vergil DOES do it to anger Dante (you guys, I'm having to choose my words carefully because y'all censor meh dirty mouth. -.-), because in the manga it said that Vergil is just like Sparda, which is the reason why Dante both loves and hates Vergil (lulz, he loves/hates Vergil because he's jealous of his older brother's awesome hair!). So, I'm sticking with my theory that Vergil's just Vergil and super awesome and sexy which is why he's my favorite DMC boi and not Dante, or Nero (*can't stand Nero or DMC4!Dante*). I meant um, which is why he has awesome hair. Yeah, that's what I meant >_>;
Just ignore this post. It was pretty useless.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;202661 said:
It's all that pent-up DT static. :p

ROFL :lol:

@darkslayer13 - Well I'm sure if you walk into a shopping centre with a mean looking katana and an icy expression on your face, they'll hand you magic gel without question ;)

And LOL...Dante jealous of Vergil's hair...LOL

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
clairavance;202702 said:
And LOL...Dante jealous of Vergil's hair...LOL

of cource he is. between the two of them dante is the one more likely to care about hair. he is soooo jealous. that is the real reason dante hates virgil

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gatsby hair wax? Wow, Vergil, you just gained three coolness points, which puts your total at... *puts on scouter* OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! *crushes scouter* :p You knew that was gonna happen sooner or later.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Haha, Pooky's art always cracks me up. This reminds me, I owe her some Vergil fanart... >_<

Top Bottom