• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Characters That You Wanna Kill

Asmodaius

^Not really, it just gets tiresome to see the same tactic be used with the same character over and over again. It's easy to see through though and counter it.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Fallout 3 characters:
Moira the miss annoying bi**h. Not only is she just not right in the head, not only is her voice terrifying that makes little children cry out in agony, but her quests are pure idiocy, that made me want to kill her asap.
Three Dog, the mister *i`m fighting the good fight over the radio*. Not much to add, he just lame.
Harold, i just couldn`t bare and watch how he was destroyed in fallout 3... just utterly sad. Reboot in F4 please!
Then there was..
Duriel in Diablo 2, seriosly, this fat guy is easy to beat if you`ve got the Sash that gives you immunity to Frozen status, but if not... All hell breaks loose there...
The unnamed beggars and bards in Assassins Creed games.
Those nasty ice aliens in Crysis, they made a good game and they ruined it with them.
Roman Bellic, from GTA VI, he`s always getting in trouble, seriosuly, he`s allways attaracting bad guys.. and you have to rescue him, all the time... If i was Niko, i`d just tie him up and throw him in a closet..
That reporter woman from Mass Effect/ME2, just jolly.. *punch*

Asmodaius

Oh yeah, one more character... Dante in DMC4 where you fight him the second time with Nero. No matter what I do, he keeps countering my moves. I have only defeated him by luck and lots of health potions. And that's the only fight I have problems with in that game...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
SANCTUS! I had forgotten about him, but, i still hate is smug old face.
Mario and Luigi. Well, more Mario. Princess Peach gets up my nose too. Lara Croft. That Bloke in Bayonetta (she calls him Cheshire... I can't remember his name). Mobius, Mortanius and The Elder God in Legacy of Kain.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Asmodaius;295166 said:
Oh yeah, one more character... Dante in DMC4 where you fight him the second time with Nero. No matter what I do, he keeps countering my moves. I have only defeated him by luck and lots of health potions. And that's the only fight I have problems with in that game...

If you get him in a bullet lock by shooting at him and slowly walk up, then Buster him, it takes off a good chunk of his health. He falls for it more often than not, and it works on all difficulties.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Did I mention I'd like to kill Slippy Toad from Star Fox?I mean,Slippy is probably the only Starfox character I don't like.The guy needs you to rescue him like in every mission....seriously...can't you save yourself for once?!?
And another one I would have to add to my list,Seifer from both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.He obviously was a major douche in Kingdom Hearts,as for his FF version......he was cool...but he was still a major dick.I guess he is just one of those villains you hate to love.lol

Asmodaius

Storm Silves;295209 said:
If you get him in a bullet lock by shooting at him and slowly walk up, then Buster him, it takes off a good chunk of his health. He falls for it more often than not, and it works on all difficulties.

He always seems to be able to push me away everytime I get close to him... but I'll try that. Thanks for the tip ^^

aka958

Don't trust people
Asmodaius;295213 said:
He always seems to be able to push me away everytime I get close to him... but I'll try that. Thanks for the tip ^^

Or bullet lock - snatch - three first hits of the normal ground combo - high roller while you stay on the ground - snatch - repeat three first hits of the normal ground combo - high roller while you stay on the ground - snatch - etc.

It's an infinite, he will be knocked back because of taking too much damage eventually, then it's just to repeat the infinite.

If he dodges the snatch and tries to counter-move you just dodge left or right.

Satsui no Hado

Another character that has already been killed but I'd like to kill for real,would have to be Officer Tenpenny and his two partners from Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas.Seriously...who didn't just wan't to just straight up kill them during the first few minutes that you got to know them?Much less the parts after which.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Devil of War;295883 said:
Another character that has already been killed but I'd like to kill for real,would have to be Officer Tenpenny and his two partners from Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas.Seriously...who didn't just wan't to just straight up kill them during the first few minutes that you got to know them?Much less the parts after which.

I agree with this, although I do like Tenpenny as a villain though. Being voiced by Samuel-freaking-L Jackson was a major plus.

Satsui no Hado

Esura;295923 said:
I agree with this, although I do like Tenpenny as a villain though. Being voiced by Samuel-freaking-L Jackson was a major plus.

Samuel Jackson?Seriously?Tenpenny=Afro Samurai,Ninja Ninja and Mace Windu?!?:wacko:
But moving on,another video game character that needs to die would have to be....Xianghua...but only her Soul Calibur 2 version since that is where her glass shattering voice dwells...

Top Bottom