• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Characters That You Wanna Kill

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol!

At the minute I can only think of Snow and Tidus.
I'm sure I have more hate for other non-FF characters but I'll have to have a think?
Oooooh Nina and Anna Williams from Tekken.

Also Princess Peach has reminded me how crap 'Toad' the stupid mushroom from Mario. I'd kill him for being the crappest character ever! :D

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Ebony;294824 said:
^ lol!

At the minute I can only think of Snow and Tidus.
I'm sure I have more hate for other non-FF characters but I'll have to have a think?
Oooooh Nina and Anna Williams from Tekken.

Also Princess Peach has reminded me how crap 'Toad' the stupid mushroom from Mario. I'd kill him for being the crappest character ever! :D

Oh right Toad....I remember him.
(flashback)
Me:Finally,I've beaten this pain in the ass level....now I can finally save the prin-
Toad:Sorry Mario,but your princess in another castle...
Me:*Takes out a shotgun*O RLY?!?*

And another character I'd like to kill would have to be the Yeti from Skifree,STOP COMING OUTTA NOWHERE AND EATING ME!!!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Devil of War;294827 said:
Oh right Toad....I remember him.
(flashback)
Me:Finally,I've beaten this pain in the ass level....now I can finally save the prin-
Toad:Sorry Mario,but your princess in another castle...
Me:*Takes out a shotgun*O RLY?!?*

And another character I'd like to kill would have to be the Yeti from Skifree,STOP COMING OUTTA NOWHERE AND EATING ME!!!

Lol, I know how you feel! XD Omg, I hate those Yeti's...When you think you're out of their range one comes up and ninja eats you. ._. :ninja:

aka958

Don't trust people
So much FF hate in here. It's like everyone always gets disturbed on all those characters I like in FF.

Tidus, Vaan, Snow and Hope, they all are friggin' great in my opinion! ;_;
I'll protect them from your axes! :ninja:

Meg

aka958;294839 said:
So much FF hate in here. It's like everyone always gets disturbed on all those characters I like in FF.

Tidus, Vaan, Snow and Hope, they all are friggin' great in my opinion! ;_;
I'll protect them from your axes! :ninja:

Just be happy no one's said anything against Zack.

And everyone in this thread should be happy no one said Lightning yet cause if someone did there'd be a problem. ;) :lol:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i like Zack and Cloud....and Snow....Tidus....he can go...because Yuna is mine.....all mine.....

I'd also kill Vaan.....what's with that stupid pose....I like Kratos....why is there so much hate towards him? he is great...and there're good reasons for him to be an ass....

I also gotta say that Tifa needs to die...she is cool...yes....but if she were gone, then we could maybe have someone good in Dissidia like Vincent or Genesis

Satsui no Hado

I've always wanted to kill Genis from Tales of Symphonia because of one scene.
Lloyd:Hey Colette,can I take a walk with you?
Colette:No thanks,I'd like to walk alone...*walks off*
Genis:HAHA!!!YOU GOT REJECTED!!!
Me:...................I hate you Namco,I hate you so damn much right now....I really do...

Meg

aka958;294854 said:
Excuse me, what?
I just can't see the point in this response, honestly.

Erm....because you said there was a lot of hate against FF characters you like. So I was just saying at least no one said anything bad about Zack. :huh:

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;294855 said:
Erm....because you said there was a lot of hate against FF characters you like. So I was just saying at least no one said anything bad about Zack. :huh:

But you could've said almost any of all the other FF characters, or just say "Be happy no one said anything about the rest of the FF characters". I mean... why Zack?

Meg

aka958;294856 said:
But you could've said almost any of all the other FF characters, or just say "Be happy no one said anything about the rest of the FF characters". I mean... why Zack?

Because Zack is cool and I know how much you like him. :huh:

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;294857 said:
Because Zack is cool and I know how much you like him. :huh:

So... it was because:
1. You like Zack.
2. You know I like Zack.

But Genesis is my top 2nd favorite game character ever. Zack is maybe in the top 20. :p

Meg

aka958;294858 said:
So... it was because:
1. You like Zack.
2. You know I like Zack.

But Genesis is my top 2nd favorite game character ever. Zack is maybe in the top 20. :p

Ok, sorry, but I really don't understand what the problem here is? I think you're reading way to much into this. I was just making a joke after all.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;294859 said:
Ok, sorry, but I really don't understand what the problem here is? I think you're reading way to much into this. I was just making a joke after all.

1. You can never read too much into anything, ever.

2. Did you see this emoticon: ":p"?

So... you can make bad jokes and I can't? :\

Meg

That's not what I meant. I just don't understand what you're trying to get at here.

Besides, this is horribly off topic. If you have something to say to me then you're more than welcome to send me a PM.

Satsui no Hado

GamblingGambitCloud;294843 said:
i like Zack and Cloud....and Snow....Tidus....he can go...because Yuna is mine.....all mine.....

I'd also kill Vaan.....what's with that stupid pose....I like Kratos....why is there so much hate towards him? he is great...and there're good reasons for him to be an ass....

I also gotta say that Tifa needs to die...she is cool...yes....but if she were gone, then we could maybe have someone good in Dissidia like Vincent or Genesis

Just gonna respond to that Kratos part.I can respect if you like him,but I'm just saying on why people hate him.Hes whiny,he deals with depression by beating the living sh*t outta anyone he sees.I respected him in God of War 1 when his revenge was understandable.But after killing Ares,he goes off and tries to kill the gods just because they didn't keep their deal.I know how that would make someone mad...but seriously...killing the gods isn't really gonna change anything.You'll kill them,you throw the world into chaos,you give mandkind's last hope to people who don't even know how to use it.And for what?Just because your nightmares won't go away?How pathetic and selfish,you see guys like Cloud Strife and Batman having a dark past yet do they take their anger out at people just because they're depressed.No,they deal with it and try to make things right.And for those people that say "Cloud is the most emo character ever".....just remember that atleast he smiled....unlike Kratos who just goes looking all....well....:mad: Yeah,basically that.

Top Bottom