• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Characters That You Wanna Kill

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Dante'sgirl;294890 said:
Ashley from RE4

OMG,I can't beileve I forgot her.....
Anyways,another person on my list.....The 2nd Starkiller from Force Unleashed 2.He completely ruined the badass image of the original Starkiller.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
1. The #1 character i wanna kill is... Kratos
2. Dante... from Dante's Inferno.
3. Those puny tiny cheery girls like Final Fantasy: Vanille, Yuffie, Selphie, and a bunch more. half the women characters of blazblue.
4. Allen from Xenosaga:verymad:

Satsui no Hado

I'd also like to kill Sylvia from No More Heroes.I'd like to kill Midna from the first part of Zelda:Twilight Princess,but since she redeems herself she can live.I'd like to kill Rachel and Luna from Blazblue...both of them are such brats....
Also,may I add Salazar from Resident Evil 4?Exept I'd like to kill him AGAIN!!!That laugh....that cursed laugh....
And finally...that old general dude that appeared at the last cutscene of Metroid Other M,seriously....the guy comes outta nowhere and tries to take control of the whole of the mission objective...

Satsui no Hado

Meg;295058 said:
I also want to kill those annoying beggars from Assassin's Creed.
Oh right,yes...they were annoying.....considering they return in Brotherhood but they even hit you in Brotherhood....

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Meg;295058 said:
I also want to kill those annoying beggars from Assassin's Creed.
I KNEW I couldn't be the only one to hate this mofo! So glad the beggars aren't in the other ACs.

GamblingGambitCloud;295051 said:
i hated Frankie and Paulie....glad to see them dead.....and i hope they make a sequel to Darkness

They was supposed to, but they stopped releasing info on it.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Esura;295095 said:
I KNEW I couldn't be the only one to hate this mofo! So glad the beggars aren't in the other ACs.

They are in every one though...lol..i hate them too...in fact, i do often kill them...and then the guards detect...total b.s.

And i think they still are making the sequel

Asmodaius

Ryu from Street Fighter franchise. I really wish he would die and never return to the gaming world ever again. The hatred I have for him is undescribable, and the same goes for those cheap players who use him online in SSF4 and do the same two moves over and over again without the least effort. I HATE THEM AND WANT THEM ALL TO DIE!!!

Well, not really, but I really dislike Ryu. ;P

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
GamblingGambitCloud;295117 said:
They are in every one though...lol..i hate them too...in fact, i do often kill them...and then the guards detect...total b.s.

And i think they still are making the sequel
Well, Assassin's Creed 2 has the musicians, whom you can just bump and make them break their guitars. I'm not far in Brotherhood yet, so I cant say much about it.

Asmodaius;295133 said:
Ryu from Street Fighter franchise. I really wish he would die and never return to the gaming world ever again. The hatred I have for him is undescribable, and the same goes for those cheap players who use him online in SSF4 and do the same two moves over and over again without the least effort. I HATE THEM AND WANT THEM ALL TO DIE!!!

Well, not really, but I really dislike Ryu. ;P
Wow, it sounds like you are really bad at the game. :lol:

Top Bottom