• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Revealed for DmC

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Maybe they are fraternal twins instead of identical or maybe its just symbolism. Vergil has hair from his dad and Dante from his mom or something.
yeah i guessed so too.... and beside if they are twins they dont have to be completely identical :)

and im still convinced that those aren't hes parents :D

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I can't honestly say that I am surprised by this news. When Ninja Theory hinted a while back about the possibilities that other DMC characters may be making an appearance, I just got the feeling that Vergil wouldn't go amiss. I'm glad he hasn't though to be completely honest.

His appearance isn't much different. I'm just confused that if they are meant to be twins, how comes Vergil's hair is a different colour? Unless they aren't meant to be twins in this, I have no clue.

Dante appears to have patches of white in his hair and his hair does turn white when he DT's it just means Dante is finally activating or going through a metamorphosis to fully awaken his demon powers while Vergil already has probably even at a very young age.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You all make good points about the comment I made in regards to Vergil's hair colour being different. Perhaps these are things we can consider. How much has Ninja Theory confirmed information wise in relation to Vergil? I'm wondering if he is going to be playable at all, or perhaps have his own disc? I think that would be quite cool. Maybe they will make this and a special edition alongside it like Capcom did with Devil May Cry 3. We can only wait and see and ponder on such things.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
You all make good points about the comment I made in regards to Vergil's hair colour being different. Perhaps these are things we can consider. How much has Ninja Theory confirmed information wise in relation to Vergil? I'm wondering if he is going to be playable at all, or perhaps have his own disc? I think that would be quite cool. Maybe they will make this and a special edition alongside it like Capcom did with Devil May Cry 3. We can only wait and see and ponder on such things.

Apparently, he is playable, I remember seeing that somewhere on here...
I think it'd be cool if he did have his own disc, cuz then we'd see the story from his point of view, nice suggestion!...
And hopefully, they shall make a Special edition!...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Apparently, he is playable, I remember seeing that somewhere on here...
I think it'd be cool if he did have his own disc, cuz then we'd see the story from his point of view, nice suggestion!...
And hopefully, they shall make a Special edition!...

NO NO NO No Special Edition Capcom has done that sh*T like 50 times already the main reason why DMC3 had a special edition to begin with was because DMC3 was well broken in terms of difficulty well for Western releases that is....I heard the Japanese didn't get a Special Edition.

This game seems okay in terms of difficulty(maybe not hard enough but not DMC3 nearly impossible difficulty) and any other bonuses such as a Vergil mode that is not on disk can easily be DLC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You heard wrong, Japan did, infact, get a special edition. But th rest is true; because of all the complains about DMC2 been to easy Capcom changed the dificulties on the US release so what was to us normal was in Japan the hard seting.

Chimera Khaos

NO NO NO No Special Edition Capcom has done that sh*T like 50 times already the main reason why DMC3 had a special edition to begin with was because DMC3 was well broken in terms of difficulty well for Western releases that is....I heard the Japanese didn't get a Special Edition.

This game seems okay in terms of difficulty(maybe not hard enough but not DMC3 nearly impossible difficulty) and any other bonuses such as a Vergil mode that is not on disk can easily be DLC.

Ok, ok, calm your farm there...
Just a suggestion and hopefully they'll get the hint...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i think he was confirmed as playable but thats still a rumor.

Chimera Khaos

I'M NOT PAYING $40 to rebuy a game I already bought for $60 just for a few extra bonuses that could've easily had been sold to us for $20 in total and have to re-earn all my achievements.

That's why, you put the second disc with the first disc you nimrod!...
A double disc set with both the Dante and Vergil stories!...

Gah!...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
That's why, you put the second disc with the first disc you nimrod!...
A double disc set with both the Dante and Vergil stories!...

Gah!...

Huh....I'm just protesting against the idea of having to buy a DmC Special Edition just because Capcom & NT doesn't put a Vergil mode/disk in the regular/first edition.

No need for name calling.:/

Chimera Khaos

Huh....I'm just protesting against the idea of having to buy a DmC Special Edition just because Capcom & NT doesn't put a Vergil mode/disk in the regular/first edition.

Hmmm, inappropriatenesss, sorry about that...
I was trying to tell you that was what I meant, in the above post...

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Hmmm, inappropriatenesss, sorry about that...
I was trying to tell you that was what I meant, in the above post...

that wont happen "thanx" to DLC

Selutu

Son of Death, Bringer of the dead
Well, I certainly prefer Vergil's look for DMC instead... This version just looks a bit off...

Top Bottom