• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

Frantix

Have you guys bothered to consider that this is a trailer for the game, and not a movie? Cause that's what I'm hearing.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Have you guys bothered to consider that this is a trailer for the game, and not a movie? Cause that's what I'm hearing.
Well that would be just as good for me! :)
I'm dying to see a new trailer for either the game or the movie.
Especially if we see Dante's REAL devil trigger.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I dunno, they said they'd reveal the film on the debut of the Resident Evil film. it would have to be a film trailer o_O

asurai

Oh, and according to my friend just now since I forgot to mention this before, the voice actor for Dante did infact sound like Tim Phillips. Apparently Dante says at the end, "My name is, Dante. And tell them I'm coming for them.". Or something to that effect, anyways.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Oh, and according to my friend just now since I forgot to mention this before, the voice actor for Dante did infact sound like Tim Phillips. Apparently Dante says at the end, "My name is, Dante. And tell them I'm coming for them.". Or something to that effect, anyways.
Awesome, your friend said a good bit of info, so I'm doubting that he is just telling a lie. :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think what Z218 meant was "Can some one just post the video?" :) Also if DmC movie is indeed an CGI movie, I wonder if Tim Phillips is doing the voice for Dante.
yeah thank you. i just posted in haste.

so can someone just post a video of the trailer iff they manage to find one?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I believe there's one or two people on gamefaqs saying that there was a trailer.
Update: Okay guys, so I went onto the Resident Evil Retribution Facebook page and asked if there was a Devil May Cry trailer and yet another person replied saying that there was one so I'm definitely swaying to, yes there is one!
UPDATE: Another person who went to see Resident Evil said there is one, so I'm going to try to record it today if it's not online by then!

Gaflima

Son of no one.
I believe there's one or two people on gamefaqs saying that there was a trailer.
Update: Okay guys, so I went onto the Resident Evil Retribution Facebook page and asked if there was a Devil May Cry trailer and yet another person replied saying that there was one so I'm definitely swaying to, yes there is one!
UPDATE: Another person who went to see Resident Evil said there is one, so I'm going to try to record it today if it's not online by then!
Definitely do it :D Exactly when you'll see the movie?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Wouldn't it be funny if someone paid a ticket for Resident Evil Retribution, saw the DmC trailer, and then just left straight afterwards. Worth every penny XD

And it's so good to know there are other reports of this trailer too.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Wouldn't it be funny if someone paid a ticket for Resident Evil Retribution, saw the DmC trailer, and then just left straight afterwards. Worth every penny XD

And it's so good to know there are other reports of this trailer too.

Hell no! I gotta pay 20 bucks for the movies! RE better be an amazing movie for me to spend 20 bucks at it!

Top Bottom