• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

ninjaa93

i believe that is illegal you know bootlegger's dont record the previews just the movie either it's apromotional thing that the may release or the tgs trailer, hopfully its not because i would expect more then that. it seems short and simple nothing tgs material

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i believe that is illegal you know bootlegger's dont record the previews just the movie either it's apromotional thing that the may release or the tgs trailer, hopfully its not because i would expect more then that. it seems short and simple nothing tgs material
Yeah I definitely don't think it's a TGS trailer, however maybe they will reveal more on the movie at TGS.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Lucky you my friend! So, how was his Devil Trigger?
It was awesome! :)
Like he didn't go full on demon, but he was extremely demonic looking!
He had the white hair and red jacket, but there were these red, bloody looking veins running throughout his face and his eyes were red, it was extremely epic! :)

Devil Player

Yeah, the regular enemies ( they were called Drones, a long time ago) are the ones being killed by Dante in the CGI teaser...

They even focus on their faces for some seconds...

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
It was awesome! :)
Like he didn't go full on demon, but he was extremely demonic looking!
He had the white hair and red jacket, but there were these red, bloody looking veins running throughout his face and his eyes were red, it was extremely epic! :)

You know what? Right now, I'm flipping, tumbling, spinning and somersaulting like a fish without water! Too much feelings:)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You know what? Right now, I'm flipping, tumbling, spinning and somersaulting like a fish without water! Too much feelings:)
Dude it was awesome, me and my friends stood up and clapped after the trailer. Not kidding. lol
You won't be disappointed when you see it. :) The only thing that was kinda unfortunate was some of the action shots were zoomed in and you can't see everything that's going on, but that's my only complaint. Everything else was fantastic. :)

EllDawn

There's one thing that especially has me giggling. His line at the end. It sounds so much like Kain from Blood Omen 2. "Tell them Kain is coming, and I will deliver them all." I can see why it's been called such a great trailer. I'm looking forward to what's next.

ninjaa93

lol this dante likes to introduce him selve alot i think ninja theory capcom is over compensating on the fact he looks so different but i think we get it i dont see the new lara croft going around saying her name in every trailer

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
lol this dante likes to introduce him selve alot i think ninja theory capcom is over compensating on the fact he looks so different but i think we get it i dont see the new lara croft going around saying her name in every trailer
But you have to realize that he has been presented with the questions "Who are you?", "Who are youuuubleaaargh", "What is your name?" and just recently "Who the hell are you?". It's only polite for him to answer.

ninjaa93

this isn't real life they do that in films or tv shows because u cant introduce something rather it be a power a person, whatever without giving the audience an explanation its a kinda rule of literature if u will.

i will be so mad if this is for tgs2012 its cool but to short and nothing new

KnightBatman

Sorry guys, this is the best quality I can get from my phone.
The audio is pretty loud though.

DAT TRAILER! That was some pretty nice stuff they've got going in that trailer... hopefully it'll be released online either tomorrow or Monday. They might be wating till after the weekend so that news of the trailer can get people to pay to watch Resident Evil... like with what they did for The Dark Knight Rises trailer 2 lol Didn't expect Dante's face to change like that in devil trigger mode especially when we saw his face in that mode in the e3 trailer :D

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
i will be so mad if this is for tgs2012 its cool but to short and nothing new

Yeah man! This new trailer is superb but it somehow looked like TGS2010 one! Mysterious guy, kicking demons ass and introducing himself at last! Anyway, Thanks a lot to Dante94513 for the trailer but how did you manage to record the clip inside the movie theater! Hmm.. must be ninja skills!:)

Top Bottom