• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trailer For A DEVIL MAY CRY Movie Coming Soon?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It looks there is actually a trailer.

Some guys from imdb claim that they saw a trailer for DMC, but it was all CGI like Resident Evil Degeneration...

Ohh...
images
I was expecting real people, but oh well...If it looks good, then Ok.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
!!! If this is a CGI film then I am happy as F**K!!!
Seriously! This is what I've wanted all along! This is the only way I can see a DMC movie working. :)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I'll be watching the movie in about 2 hours(if there are tickets available, that is). I hope they didn't cut the DmC part out of the Asian release though.

Frantix

Someone saw it, and said it was a trailer for DmC. They said it was a nice preview of the game. Not sure if it's new.

anyway, this is NOT for a Devil May Cry movie.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I sat through 4 minutes of dubstep and 8 more minutes of rolling credits for nothing =.= Eh, at least the movie was better than the last one and Leon has a stache n beard

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
You know what sucks about living over in England? I have to wait around 6 hours for you guys state side to wake up lol Same going for any fresh news. XP

asurai

I've heard from a reliable source (a friend who saw the trailer and movie), that apparently it showed DmC Dante walking on some cars rather casually. And then he entered a bank fought some demons there. They said it was rather hard to describe everything but of note/interest we had a nice view of Dante in his Devil Trigger state. Supposedly like the one visible on the HUD when you go into your DT mode and Dante's face looks rather demonic. It apparenlty had the usual Ninja Theory logo at the end and Facebook link. Although oddly apparenlty the CG was better then normal and rather pretty. So it seems hard to determine what it is exactly.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I've heard from a reliable source (a friend who saw the trailer and movie), that apparently it showed DmC Dante walking on some cars rather casually. And then he entered a bank fought some demons there. They said it was rather hard to describe everything but of note/interest we had a nice view of Dante in his Devil Trigger state. Supposedly like the one visible on the HUD when you go into your DT mode and Dante's face looks rather demonic. It apparenlty had the usual Ninja Theory logo at the end and Facebook link. Although oddly apparenlty the CG was better then normal and rather pretty. So it seems hard to determine what it is exactly.
Damnit I MUST SEE THIS!!
images

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
SO IT IS CGIIIIIIIIIIII!??!!?!???!??!?

MY BRAIN WILL EXPLODE IF I DON'T SEE THIS SOOOOOOOOOON!

And that description sounds so friggin COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

tumblr_m9sx42PM8o1qevpct.gif
I'm dancing, i'm happy, oh yeah.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
!!! So I wonder if this is a trailer for the movie, or for the game?
Either way, Dante might have an actual devil trigger!?!? I KNEW IT!!
Also! I might just have to go watch the crappy Resident Evil movie to see this.

Top Bottom