• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tokyo Game Show 2012

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm sad that no one is uploading DmC footage, we have some gameplay on Rising already, one of them (the GT one) is seriously ****** up, but both gamespot vids are great.
I know dude! Some places don't even have the trailer yet!
Get on the ball gaming sites!

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
ONE OK ROCK

I live in the heart of the activity formed in 2005. Aggressive sound and live performance packed with elements emo, rock, metal is supported by the younger generation.
2011 make a clean sweep of summer festivals in all over the country, released the 5th album in October, sold out the same day also held 2 Days at Yokohama Arena in January 2012 performance final in the fall, and toured the country I was mobilized about 24,000 people. 8/22, released "The Beginning" is the theme song for "Rurouni Kenshin" movie.

008.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/120/G012048/20120920077/

This should be the band who composed the soundtrack of the trailer CG before RE RETRIBUTION

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This caught my interest
012.jpg

I wonder if this is how rebellion will look in it's final form? Y'know with the wings on the guard and both sides have different wings?

Devil Player

WOAH! They showed a new stage. The train station one! It looks quite challenging because the train keeps on coming in high speed and if you jump the train hits you quite hard as the world is upside down so timing should be perfect!

Whoa!!! I want to see that stage now!!! XD

chocolatepanda

Sparda's sword shown in the trailer kinda looks like an oversized Rebellion... so it is possible that the sword changes shape like it did in DMC3.
I think his sword is the rebellion. Sparda did give Rebellion to Dante so it could be the same sword.

The pic with the wings might just be showing that the sword has powers of both angels and demons like Dante.

Devil Player

I hope we're able to see the new stages today...

As for gameplays, the ones so far have been crap. I mean, why don't we have the chance to see good players? I found one on youtube for ps 3, and boy, that was horrible. I had to turn off.

Nothing against the players, but I hope to see good gameplays this time, lol.

Dante47

This caught my interest
012.jpg

I wonder if this is how rebellion will look in it's final form? Y'know with the wings on the guard and both sides have different wings?
It might be an awakened formed. The one on the left will be activated in Angel mode, and the one on right could be activated in demon mode.

Top Bottom