• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To those who are excited about DmC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominus

The point was that those are how the DMC games have been, stylish action and deep combat with a story taking the back seat. Examples of story driven action games are Heavenly Sword and God of War which both are good in the own right, but have simplified combat compared to DMC and God Hand.....And with DmC focusing on story and character development the main draw of the DMC series probably won't be there. I'm still taking the wait and see approach but I'm pretty sure combat will turn out to be Heavenly Sword like.

Serpant

Rebellious
People there are Enslaved reviews around the net already and I decided to show some people here that NT is passionate about there games and story telling, suit yourself :

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1124743p1.html

Now about what you guys are arguing here , I noticed that the thread just got divided by two kinds of people , the first prefer good story and character development ( myself and others here ) , the second prefer a good mindless brawler .
Now as I see it we both need to understand that people like different things and trying to explain them why story is better than game play or vice versa is a waste of time , plus the hostility of some are starting to show .

Let go back to the topic guys , remember it says "to those who are excited about DmC " , not "let us argue about game preferences".

About Enslaved again , as you will see from the review the game is good but slightly unpolished , now I hope that Capcom will not make the same mistake and rush NT to make the game faster , cause I personally could wait a while just to get a good game.

Asmodaius

Indeed, making it rushed would just mean that there will be some unfinished elements in the game. They should take their time to make the game both look great and have great gameplay, and not listen to impatient fans who wants to play it NOW!

Nice review by the way. I think I will pick up a copy of Enslaved for myself soon. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom