• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The worst game ever made!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Quentarus;131043 said:
i think the worse game made i think is.... assassins creed
i mean think about it
each level you do the exact thing get info, kill in former, get more info tell the guy in the buru, gives u a feather u kill the guy
all 11 people do the exact thing plus the ending sucked, its like they screwed up and put a peice of 21st centery technology in the 1500s ... me thinks dis = lame

I wouldn't go as far as saying it was the worst, it had the potentional to be a really good game but the redundant missions just got annoying.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I played a little bit of that once, it wasn't near enough to get a feel for it tho,

Completely random and off topic, there was a fire in my house and only MY room burned up I lost 3 TV's a gamecube, N64, Xbox, PS2, and almost all games for the above. K back on topic.

I felt it wasn't that bad. But obviously I didn't play enough of it to know anything about the story or anything like that.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
well i hate this game
ehrgeiz.jpg

its call EHRGEIZ (PS1)
i was bored after 10 minutes:dry:

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
biohazardmaster;131336 said:
ehrgeiz wasnt that bad especially with the big dungeons in which you can play

yeah i know:lol:
but i was kind a bored when i play this game:p
and its funny that there is final fantasy VII characters on it^_^

its a fighting game withh ff7 characters in it kinda cool
there is another mode called dungeon in which you could enter very nice dungeons

Iced Digger

Hmm...

I've played only a few games that are actually so awful thier not worth playing. At the moment, I oddly can't think of any.

Top Bottom