• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The worst game ever made!

what in your opinion is the worst game ever made?
i think its the game called growlanser the heritage of war:sick:
this game is totally wicked

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Portal is good your just not intelligent enough to play it lol (ur meh dog)

but the worse game i have ever played was...Sonic the Hedgehog (next gen)
It was just unbelievebly bad i actually found my self screaming the f word thousands of times at the top of my lungs

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angelo Credo;129353 said:
Ditto on that one.

Although, I'll also go with a more modern game, Too Human, I just hate it, with a passion.

:D Someone who agreed with me... Cool :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I agree with you too. I bought too human and felt like i was cheated out of my money. its just not that much fun

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angelo Credo;129361 said:
^ Oh the amount of stick you'd get for that on any other forum. :lol:

Im just a rebel gamer.

Portal has to be the most overhyped piece of **** game I've ever played. Portal is even worse than Sonic (next-gen) to me. I beat Portal in 4 hrs.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I haven't personally played a game so horrible I thought it was the worst thing ever, but I've come across some disappointing ones. Such as Dirge of Cerberous. The storyline was passable, it had pretty cutscenes and I'm a Vincent fan so that can explain why I did bother to play it, but I beat it within a day... I was like, D:!!!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
dude sonic next gen is worse and you know it. second no one cares that portal is a short game. the fact is they like suing their brains instead of mashing the buttons randomly.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The Da3dra;129440 said:
dude sonic next gen is worse and you know it. second no one cares that portal is a short game. the fact is they like suing their brains instead of mashing the buttons randomly.

Dude, I would rather perform oral sex on a dead dog b4 I'll ever play Portal again. Portal is worse than Sonic and you know it!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^XD

One of the worst games I recall playing is DBZ sagas. The worst peice of crap i've ever played in my life. Here im thinkin, 'SWEET finally a walkthough DBZ game for America.' I get my hands on it and boy was I dissapointed. >_>

Another game I can't stand...I should keep this one to myself...oh well. Some of you might hate me for this one. Halo. *runs and ducks for cover*

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't think anything can be far worse or unoriginal than the latest Sonic games. :< Such a shame a great thing I grew up with is being ruined. Nothing I grew up with that has succeeded to last until the present will never be as it was back then. The last Sonic game I ever played was Sonic Adventure when I owned a Dreamcast.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;129462 said:
^XD

One of the worst games I recall playing is DBZ sagas. The worst peice of crap i've ever played in my life. Here im thinkin, 'SWEET finally a walkthough DBZ game for America.' I get my hands on it and boy was I dissapointed. >_>

Another game I can't stand...I should keep this one to myself...oh well. Some of you might hate me for this one. Halo. *runs and ducks for cover*

GOD!

FINALLY FOUND ONE THAT AGREES WITH ME THAT HALO SUCKS! :lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Even though I agree with everyone that Halo can kiss my @ss it's multiplayer is still fun.

Superman 64 has to be the worst piece of crap to spawn on this earth.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Top Bottom