• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The worst game ever made!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I wanna say the games name was Gex, but anyway it was a cartoon type lizard (kinda like a Gecko) that was out for the PlayStation that alot of people nowadays consider it to be a horrible game. I actually liked it, but then again I was a kid. I liked everything I played. xD

Sicktress

Artist
IRON MAN!! OH MY GOSH WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.. even the training you have to go through in the beginning sucks, the navigation sucks, they could've done a much better job.. I can't think of anything worse! I tried to return it but alas.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate almost all spin-off-from-films games like The Hulk, Superman etc etc. Only exceptions to this are Marvel Ultimate Alliance which is awesome and Spiderman 3.

Two Worlds was seven shades of retarded as was Saints Row...I'm not a Portal fan because my brain cannot cope with logic in any shape or form so it just frustrated me - but that's not to say it's a bad game, I just don't like it.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The recent Alone In The Dark....it was freaking terrible!!! I definatly agree with Driver aswel and maybe the recent Rayman. There's too many terrible games to list, Area 51 was BAD.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks you, another Alone In The Dark hater. Those game just suck ass... Never EVER play Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare... Twas the most pointless piece of **** I've ever played :lol: As well as driver 3, which has MANY stupid glitches and flaws... I'm not even going to go into detail.

And thanks once more... I never saw the big deal with Halo. Multi-player is the only decent thing about it, apart from that it's lame...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;129585 said:
^ Thanks you, another Alone In The Dark hater. Those game just suck ass... Never EVER play Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare... Twas the most pointless piece of **** I've ever played :lol: As well as driver 3, which has MANY stupid glitches and flaws... I'm not even going to go into detail.

And thanks once more... I never saw the big deal with Halo. Multi-player is the only decent thing about it, apart from that it's lame...

There's too many things to say why I hate the new Alone In The Dark. The controls were....UGH!!!! I tried lighting a chair on fire to get a monster back, and he just turned it around in circular motions and I got killed. The monsters aren't scary at all, the story sucks and the ending ( i read) was even more terrible, because It got so boring to even play it anymore. It makes me laugh I got a free concept book with it, and says the team but the most effort ever into making it. Clearly not.
My favourite was Halo1, it's really fun to play, but its too over-hyped and it's only good for multiplayer at a friends house or something.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
i think the worse game made i think is.... assassins creed
i mean think about it
each level you do the exact thing get info, kill in former, get more info tell the guy in the buru, gives u a feather u kill the guy
all 11 people do the exact thing plus the ending sucked, its like they screwed up and put a peice of 21st centery technology in the 1500s ... me thinks dis = lame

Sparda™

Now that I think, Assassin's Creed was kinda lame.

But I think Need for Speed ProStreet was more lame...:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Eh, at least Assassin's Creed was trying something that was different, it was a great idea, soiled by poor design choice after poor design choice, but it certainly did present itself very well, there are worse games out there for sure.

I'd like to make another nomination quite honestly, and it's fairly recent.

Spore, I'm pretty sure that I don't need to explain myself here, but if I do, I'll say this, it didn't live up to the hype, it wasn't as good as Will Wright's The Sims, we weren't given anything we were promised, we were told that it'd be on a more epic scale, but instead, we get a wannabe god simulator ripping off 5 different games, which also happens to have an invasive DRM too.

So...Meh to Spore, I'd rather play The Sims thanks.

Top Bottom