• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The PS3 hate needs to STOP!

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
How about you all just shut the **** up and stop caring about the other system? PS3 and 360 is the same god damn thing with minor differences.

If you actually spend days of your life bitching about the other system, you obviously don't have one.
The ps3 hate needs to stop and the 360 hate needs to stop.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
GamblingGambitCloud;154923 said:
no...it's good...cuz not many ppl can do that to me
I guess That is a small achievement :p Regardless of what I'm saying I know exactly how you feel. I don't own a PS3 but I want to. The fact that GoW3 is coming out soon is more of a reason for me to get one.

And don't let that kid get on your nerves. He almost never brings up a valid point and only trolls/flames everywhere he goes. Just ignore list him and get on with your life.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
The Da3dra;154943 said:
And don't let that kid get on your nerves. He almost never brings up a valid point and only trolls/flames everywhere he goes. Just ignore list him and get on with your life.

Hey dude, What the **** is your problem? You need to stop holding a grudge from the past you immature piece of ****. Grow the **** up, and if your gonna ignore list me ****ing ignore me and don't say ****. I believe that when you tell everyone that I have no points and should be ignored on these forums YOUR the one trolling.

You need to actually get on with your own ****ing life instead of bitch about me.

And I do have a point. My point is, No one should bitch about either console. But I guess you couldn't see that with your slow ****ing mind.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Bandoor;154945 said:
Hey dude, What the **** is your problem? You need to stop holding a grudge from the past you immature piece of ****. Grow the **** up, and if your gonna ignore list me ****ing ignore me and don't say ****. I believe that when you tell everyone that I have no points and should be ignored on these forums YOUR the one trolling.

You need to actually get on with your own ****ing life instead of bitch about me.

And I do have a point. My point is, No one should bitch about either console. But I guess you couldn't see that with your slow ****ing mind.
Well said.

Friend request sent on grounds of epic win on your part.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The PC owns both of them, what are you all making such a fuss about?:p

I have a little thing called an emulator(For a few things), lets me play console games on my computer, so I don't need a console.

PC=Epic win

But no seriously, I like both consoles. I'm looking to save up for one and am flummoxed on with one I should get.

And +rep for the topic esura.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;154943 said:

Wasnt really a need to single someone out, if a person is that bothered by another member im sure they could add them to their ignore list on their own.

Bandoor;154945 said:

No need to flame to make a point and also points are better made & more more mature sounding without over the top cursing on a family forum.

Dark Prince;155039 said:
The PC owns both of them, what are you all making such a fuss about?:p

I have a little thing called an emulator(For a few things), lets me play console games on my computer, so I don't need a console.

Difference for me would be the resolution display and fact im playing it on HD TV on a much larger screen.

BringerOfChaos888;154946 said:
Well said.

Friend request sent on grounds of epic win on your part.

Flaming and excessive cursing is an epic win in your eyes? Id say its a quick fire way to receive an infraction & is not something to be proud of or praise.

Any more flaming and such in here and i shall be handing them out, take this as a first and only warning.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dark Drakan;155072 said:
Difference for me would be the resolution display and fact im playing it on HD TV on a much larger screen.

^You can do that with a PC though, oh well.

They are all good.^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dark Prince;155074 said:
^You can do that with a PC though, oh well.

They are all good.^_^

Yeah maybe so but wouldnt see the point in running my PC through my TV to run a game in an emulator that i could just play on my console. :lol:

Just seems like a long winded way to do something that i could already do.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Drakan;155072 said:
Wasnt really a need to single someone out, if a person is that bothered by another member im sure they could add them to their ignore list on their own.
He is the only one I don't like...He is the only one on my ignore list as a matter of fact everyone, else grew up and became mature. The post he makes are a sterling example that he hasn't.

Besides you agree with me on one level or another.

Dark Drakan;155072 said:
No need to flame to make a point and also points are better made & more more mature sounding without over the top cursing on a family forum.

I'll stop but only because YOU said so.

GamblingGambitCloud;155097 said:
well are there any other GOOD games for the ps3..besides gow3?
Resistance 1 & 2
Little Big Planet
Metal Gear Solid 4
Killzone 2 will be coming out soon
Heavenly Sword - It looks good anyway
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

I didn't list racing gmes mostly because I don't care for them but I'm sure there are a lot of good ones.

And most other cross platform games look significantly better on the PS3.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
well thank you for that assistance...and thanks for not putting racing games in..i hate those....i just remembered there was this awesome looking flying game..also lair...ok..maybe i will end up getting one...i just don't want to get a ps3 and then all of a sudden ps4 is out

Dark Drakan

Admin
GamblingGambitCloud;155106 said:
well thank you for that assistance...and thanks for not putting racing games in..i hate those....i just remembered there was this awesome looking flying game..also lair...ok..maybe i will end up getting one...i just don't want to get a ps3 and then all of a sudden ps4 is out

They have said the PS3 will have a 10 year life span. Also Lair was a terrible game, people even nicknamed it Liar as most things they said you would be able to do you couldnt in the final product.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Drakan;155107 said:
They have said the PS3 will have a 10 year life span. Also Lair was a terrible game, people even nicknamed it Liar as most things they said you would be able to do you couldnt in the final product.

Yeah but it is all personal preference. I like Kingdom Hearts and there is a whole thread dedicated to bashing it so :p :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;155109 said:
Yeah but it is all personal preference. I like Kingdom Hearts and there is a whole thread dedicated to bashing it so :p :lol:

Oh without a doubt but it was one of the most traded in games on this generation of consoles also has a Metacritic average rating of 53/100 (based on 55 reviews).

Even TotalPlaysation had the following to say about it:

TotalPlaystation said:
Lair is, in no uncertain terms, a colossal disaster. The offenses are numerous and the explanations unneeded. I would say the game needed more polish, but it's pretty evident that the main problems were more than just a lack of dev time.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Drakan;155111 said:
Oh without a doubt but it was one of the most traded in games on this generation of consoles also has a Metacritic average rating of 61/100.

:lol: Well maybe I'll hold off on getting it then.

Top Bottom