• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The PS3 hate needs to STOP!

The Da3dra

Master Of War
GamblingGambitCloud;155113 said:
so u say no to lair?

Well knowing that the game might not be good I'd suggest renting it or something. Like I said you might love the game where as others don't.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Bandoor;155595 said:
I'm getting Skate 2 now. I highly recommend it. =)

I liked the first and downloaded the demo of the 2nd from Xbox Live and quite like it but dont think it will be on my priority list to purchase.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Dark Drakan;155598 said:
I liked the first and downloaded the demo of the 2nd from Xbox Live and quite like it but dont think it will be on my priority list to purchase.
Why not? :p

My disk is installing now. lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;155802 said:
Skate sucks compare to the might of the skating games god, Tony Hawk.

Tony Hawks has gotten worse as the years went on. Started as a great realistic skate sim and now sold out to unrealistic rubbish. Skate is a now the true skaters game and i used to be one. Skate requires proper skill and timing and Tony Hawks with its 200ft in the air jumps and same old gameplay is old now and dying quickly. The reviews will tell you and same as the sales.

Gamers Temple said:
As I said before, THPS had a good run, but its time to grow up. SKATE is the game that will force us to do just that.

Yahoo Games said:
Even though Skate is swimming with atmosphere and features, it's the gameplay that stands out in this gem. It's not trying to compete with "Tony Hawk" -- it's trying to do its own thing. As such, old Tony Hawk fans looking for a more authentic challenge will love this game. While some challenges will be frustrating, that's just how skating is, and EA did a wonderful job re-creating the atmosphere and style of the sport in game form.

Game Almighty said:
It won’t give you an experience like one you’ve had before, but it’s one you won’t soon forget. You won’t be pulling off the crazy impossible stunts you may have in Tony Hawk, but it’s equally – if not more – fun to pull off something really technically challenging in skate. With a little patience and perseverance this game can provide a really great experience.

IGN said:
EA has given birth to a franchise that simply demands to be played and replayed, and a game that makes the still-excellent Tony Hawk’s near redundant. The king is dead. Long live the king.

All speak volumes to me and i could go on. :lol:

Top Bottom