• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Never Ending Saga of Meg and Light!

Meg

I actually never played FFVIII, but I think I know enough about him to write something good. :D

Thanks for the suggestion!

Meg

Lightning vs. Squall

Lightning hated him. He had been sitting there in the back on the coffee house by himself doing nothing for the past hour. He wasn’t even eating or drinking anything. He was just SITTING there. Lightning had no idea who he was, but she hated him.

It was open mic night at the local coffee shop. People were welcome to go up on stage and perform acoustic songs, recite poetry, sing, or dance (so long as it wasn’t to crazy because the stage wasn’t very big. Let’s just say some lawsuits were filed).

Hope walked shyly up to the stage carrying an acoustic guitar. Lightning was in the crowd with a big-oh my God don’t let me laugh- smile on her face. Hope blushed and started playing “The Times They Are A Changin’” by Boy Dylan. It was adorable. He had just started getting guitar lessons and that was the first song he learned. Several of the girls in the crowd were giggling over how cute he was. Lightning had to put her hand over her mouth to keep her from laughing.

Despite messing up a few times after he finished he got a big applause, causing him to turn bright red. He bowed quickly and walked off stage at a brisk pace. He sunk into his seat and smiled to himself. Lightning patted him on the back. “Good job.” she said. She was giving him lessons.

Right after he sat down that GUY got up and strode up onto the stage. We had brown hair that fell in front of his eyes and was wearing a black coat. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and began reciting the poem he wrote.

Night
Day
What is time?
Time
Like a flower
Always changing
Always growing
Flowering, like a flower
Tides
Time is like the tides
Always moving
Always tiding, like tides…

Lightning stared at him with a blank look on her face, mouth open and everything. What the hell is this crap?

Cars
Cars move, like time
Cars brake, crash, and burn like time
But like time, progress can’t stop.

Lightning banged her head onto the table. Normally she would have left, but Snow was going to go next and she just HAD to know what he was going to do.

-three hours later-

Time Time Time
What is time?
I think I know
Time is darkness and shadow
Never clear, never can see
Just know its there

Lightning pulled out her gunblade and, with her head still firmly on the tabletop, raised it into the air and fired. The man stopped short and looked at her. Lightning picked her head up slowly. “Please. Please stop. Its awful…just stop. I can’t take it anymore.

“Oh really?” the man said. “Well maybe you just need a better taste in poetry!”

“Maybe you need to get your head out of your ass?”

“Actually…” Hope started and Lightning looked at him. “I quite liked it. It brings up a good point.”

“I liked it to.” another person said. More people chimed in in agreement.

“You have GOT to be kidding!” Lightning slapped her forehead. ‘That! Is a train wreck!”

“Oh like you could do any better!” the man yelled.

“I could and I will. Move.” Lightning got up and walked on stage. The man moved over for her. Without pause for thought Lightning began her poem. “Roses are red, violets are blue, your poem stinks, and so do you.” she then walked off stage and sat back down. She crossed her arms and legs and raised an eyebrow at the man, a smirk spread across her face.

“I…I’ve never!” he huffed and stomped out of the shop.

“What? Giving up?!” Lightning laughed, ignoring all the dark glares. A few moments later Snow went up and pulled out a piece of paper. He cleared his throat and read, “Roses are red, violets are blue, Lightning sucks, you know its true.” The place exploded with cheers and applause. He walked back to his seat, high fiving people along the way. Lightning sat there in disgust. She turned slowly to where Snow was sitting and gave him the death glare of all death glares. He gulped and sunk in his seat.

Meg

Lightning: I just wanted to say I in no way indorse or approve Meg's constant screaming about Square Enix. While I am in no way pleased with the XIII-2 game I believe, considering SE is basically a troll against good story telling, silent protest is the best course of acti-

Meg: *enters* SQUUUUUUUUAAAAAREEEE!!!!! :mad: *flails arms* *runs around* *leaves*

Lightning: Ahem. Anyway. I just wanted to let you all know that any opinions expressed regarding SE are Meg's and ONLY Meg's unless otherwise stated by me personally. Thank you.

Oh yeah. Someone please save me. Due to SE trying to "steal me" from her Meg is convinced she has to, for the sake of her (questionable) sanity be by my side at all times. She won't let me out of her sight. Ever. ._.

Meg

Sorry about the Snow - Ness on you, Meg. * Returns Lightning *
As I've said before, Lightning and I can't be separated. ;)

Lightning: That's....disturbing.
Meg: But its true! >:3
Lightning:...........
Meg: XD??
Lightning:Um
Meg: What?
Lightning: Does that mean...when I'm....in the bathroom you-
Meg: Yep.
Lightning: ._.
Meg: Oh I was just kidding! XD
Lightning: Really?
Meg: Maybe.
Lightning: ._.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Danzye : Lightning, CHEER UP! Do you see Snow over there? Have like him!
Snow: * dancing on a rave * Ohhhhh Yeeaaahhhhh!!!
Danzye : See it?

Top Bottom